"Nope, I doubt the girl would want to see me."

"I will come pick you up after dropping them then. See ya then."

"Okay." And the call ended.

Ha Neul exhaled deeply again as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. They were leaving the amusement park, on the way back to the car, with Seo Hyun tagging along somehow. Hyun and Ji Soo were fooling around as usual, and Hyuk and Seo Hyun kept bickering nonstop with Ha Jin trying to stop them for the umpteenth time.

"If you guys don't behave in the car, I will kick all of you out of my car. Except Ha Jin." Ha Neul warned when they reached the car. The younger ones nodded obediently, except Hyuk.

"Why is she even joining us?!" Hyuk pointed at Seo Hyun who rolled her eyes at his question.

"She's Ha Jin's friend, so why not? Get into the car. NOW." Ha Neul gestured for them to enter the car one by one, and they did.

When they were all finally settled in the car, with Hyuk at the front passenger seat, Ha Jin and Seo Hyun on the second row, and Hyun and Ji Soo at the last row. "No fighting."

True to their promise, the group didn't fight nor even bicker and remained quiet throughout the whole journey back to the sibling's household since Ha Jin had promised to cook for them with the best she could afford.

Upon reaching, Ha Neul informed that he would be leaving to pick his friend up, without mentioning Joon Gi's name, and left the house, leaving the siblings with Ha Jin and Seo Hyun in the huge mansion.

"Holy. You didn't tell me that your friends are rich kids!" Seo Hyun whispered into Ha Jin's ear, and the latter giggled in response.

"Noona, do you want to come and see my pets in my room?" Hyun asked with his eyes twinkling like the stars at night.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to." Ji Soo and Hyuk said at the same time.

"Why?" Ha Jin questioned while Hyun yelled "Hey!".

"It reeks of Hyun's unwashed laundry, duh." Hyuk replied with a smirk on his face.

"And his pets are freaking spiders and centipedes, so no." Ji Soo added.

"You guys are horrible. Real bad." Hyun pouted and rushed into the house without another word.

"We're just telling the truth!" Hyuk shouted towards where Hyun left, and burst out laughing along with Ji Soo.

"Jerk." Seo Hyun blurted, her eyes glaring at Hyuk.

"Excuse me, did you say something? Oh right, I forgot that I can't understand doggy language." Hyuk stuck his tongue out, causing Seo Hyun to kick his shin out of anger. "Ouch! What the hell!?"

Ha Jin closed her eyes, ignored whatever had just happened and walked into the house with Ji Soo following suit. The pair continued to argue like how old couples do, but the two didn't seem to realize that.

"Noona, let's go to the kitchen. I'm starving." Ji Soo patted his flat tummy in emphasis, making Ha Jin laugh.

"Alright. Show the way, mister."