Your Favorite YT X Reader- Can I Use Your Phone? •Fluff•

This was a legit dream I had last night and I wanted to write it because I thought others might like it too. But because it wasn't about a youtuber it was a legit dude who goes to school with me who lives down the street I'm just gonna put --- for the name and you can pick who you want. It's not gonna really involve anything YouTube related because that didn't happen in my dream. Anyways, I talk to much, let's get onto the story.

{(Y/N's) POV}

"Ow! What the fuck!" I yell as I felt myself hit something hard. I woke up to find my dad throwing me out on the drive way. He had a lot to drink last night and since he has such vivid dreams, he was probably sleep walking again. I yell at him as he locks the door but it's too late. I knock and ring the doorbell but nothing. I don't have my keys, I don't have my phone, I don't even have pants on. "Well shit. Can't call anyone. What the hell am I gonna do?! Why is this happening to me!" I sat for a bit in thought and then remembered --- lived just a few minute walk away.

I didn't know him very well but we go to high school together and I had talked to him once. Once isn't a lot but it's better than my neighbors who I've never even seen. I don't even know what time it is. I'm betting it's close to 4 in the morning. I don't really wanna wake him up but it looks like I'm going to have to if I don't want to die of hypothermia. It's like freezing.

I start my walk over to his house careful not to step on anything sharp that will cut open my foot. I finally get to his doorstep and hesitate. I really don't know him and it's late. Maybe I'll go back home and try banging on the door again. Enh fuck it.

I knocked on the door and waited. I was so nervous. I was about to walk away when he opened the door. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here it's three o clock in the morning." "Yeah I know. Well I didn't know but I figured. Uh my dad kicked me out so can I use your phone to try and call someone?" "Well shit yeah I guess. Are you okay?" "Yeah but can I borrow some pants? Kinda didn't get a chance to grab mine, or keys, or my phone..." "Sure lemme grab you those and my phone. Come on in." I took a few steps into the house and waited awkwardly. I was a bit afraid his parents would come out and see who the hell knocked on the door but I guess they were asleep. I heard him come back and he handed me some sweatpants and a blanket. "Figured you were cold and wanted the blanket." "Thanks. Guess your parents are heavy sleepers huh?" "Nah they went skiing for the week but I had to stay home because they were having an 'adult vacation'." "Oh um okay. Well can I use your phone. I need to call my mom... wait shit she's on a business trip. Um...idk. I guess I could call my dad?" "Why would you do that? He just threw you out!" I explained to him my fathers sleep walking and vivid dreams. (A/N too lazy to type all that lol) After calling my father 5 times I gave up, "I don't know any one else's number. I could just show up at my grandmas but I don't want to scare her. And also I have no car to get there." I tried to think of anything at all but I was stuck with no resources and stuck not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry I'm keeping you up. I'll go back and bang on the door again. Maybe that'll be louder and wake him." He then looked over at me from his spot on the couch. "Well you could stay here. I don't mind. We don't really have a guest room though but I'll sleep on the couch?" "No I'll take the couch it's your house and I've intruded on your life." "Nope I refuse. You are sleeping on my bed. You've had a rough night and you deserve it." "Well okay but why can't you sleep on your parents bed or something?" "Oh yeah, okay." We went our separate ways after he showed me to his room. It was a bit messy but I can't judge. He wasn't exactly expecting me. I snuggled in and drifted off.

I then woke to --- on top of me asking if I was okay. "What the? What happened? Why are you in here? I'm so confused." "You must have had a bad dream or something because you were screaming and crying." Now that I was aware I did feel my cheeks being a bit wet. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Ugh! I should've never come here I'm only disturbing your life!" He still hadn't gotten off of me completely. He was on his side next to me with his arm around me in a sort of side hug. I guess to comfort me. "You know. You're pretty cute when you get flustered." I looked at him in shock. "W-what? I-I I don't understand." "I said, you look cute when your flustered." He again got on top of me trapping me with his knees on either side of my hips. "Um uh t-thanks. N-never thought I'd get that as a compliment. Or really any compliment at all... people don't seem to like me too much. I ramble and I'm awkward and I.."

I was cut off by his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock then slowly closed as I kissed back. It was a sweet passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lowered his body onto mine, yet still holding himself up as to not crush me.

We then broke the kiss catching our breath. He rolled over next to me and I rolled on my side to face him. "W-well, I wasn't quite expecting that.." "Was it a nice surprise?" "Yes, I definitely like being shut up that way. Maybe you should do that more often I do talk a lot and I can just never.." He kissed me again this time a bit more chaste. As he pulled away I giggled a bit. He began to get up to go back out on the couch but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Hey. There's plenty of room on the bed. You can stay in here?" "I'd like that." He smiled down and me then got under the covers with me. We cuddled the rest of the night and I didn't have any more bad dreams.

=================================

Wow. So this was really cool to write. Kinda had to make up the ending because like all good dreams I woke up right before the good part. My dad actually did used to get up and do weird stuff. Apparently he had once thought there were birds in my parents bed so he tore all of the covers off. My mother was furious. Anyways, hope you liked it! (I say anyways a lot...sorry)

Kisses ~ KD