Wildcat - Teach Me

Kink- Spanking

[Tyler's POV]

I was doing the normal playing video games and recording with my friends. We have just finished our game of Gmod prop hunt and I started editing so hopefully I could have it up tonight or tomorrow. And then, something amazing happened.

My longtime girlfriend, (Y/N), walked into my gaming room. I didn't really look I just asked her, "What's up?" and then I turned around. She was wearing a super sexy/risque, Britney Spears looking school girl costume. "Oh shit. What in the..okay looks like I'm done editing for now. Get over here." She sauntered her way over coming and sitting on my lap. "Mr. Tyler, I've been a bad, bad girl." She said with a smirk. I was instantly hard. As if the costume wasn't enough. "Well now, little Miss (Y/N), what do you think you should have as a punishment?" She smirked again and in a sweet voice said, "Hmmm, I think I need some spankings. Does that sound like a good punishment, Mr. Tyler?" "Yes, yes it does."

We kissed passionately but there was something different. It was just overwhelmed with lust. She turned and wrapped her legs around my hips. I slowly stood up and began walking to our bedroom. I came so close but ended up tearing her clothes off on the way there. I just couldn't help it. She was completely naked by the time we got to the bedroom and I was just about half. I almost tripped on my basketball shorts trying to kick them off and walk. We finally made it to the bed and I threw (Y/N) on it, taking the rest of my clothes off leaving us both 100% naked.

(Y/N) turned over on all fours shoving her ass up ready for me to give her her punishment. I was a bit scared. I don't want to hurt her but I guess she thinks she'll enjoy it if she's the one who suggested it in the first place.

I lightly slapped her ass sort of to gauge how hard to hit. "Harder Mr. Tyler!" I hit a bit harder this time leaving a pink mark behind. "Harder!" This time it left a bit more red mark. "Yes, Mr. Tyler!" I continued at the same power giving her what she wanted. This earned me some grunts of pleasure. "That's enough for now Miss (Y/N), come here." She turned around looking up at me with those beautiful doe eyes looking so innocent and gorgeous. I gently cradled the sides of her face and kissed her moving her back with me on top. "Turn back over Miss (Y/N). You've been good and earned some pleasure but there's still some more spankings needed." She turned back around and stuck her ass back up. I loved seeing her face but (Y/N) also has a great ass.

I slowly pushed my rock hard cock into her gently sliding in and out. Every once in a while when (Y/N) quieted down a bit I would spank her earning a surprised yelp followed by more moans. I loved when I had such an effect on her. As I felt myself draw closer I flipped (Y/N) back around and helped her along by rubbing her clit. A gentleman always lets his lady finish first, she can keep going but he cannot.

She came a lot earlier than expected but it only made her high better as I continually slammed into her as my end was coming near. Right as I was about to come she did which only made my undoing. We were both a moaning mess, with heavy breathing, and continually saying each other's names we both fell back into the bed a tangled sweaty mess. "I think....that was the best....we've ever had." I breathed out to the ceiling. "Me too...I love you, Tyler." "I love...you too."

======================================================

Day two done! This is definitely the kinkiest fic I've ever written. I'm so proud of myself. If only my parents could see this. Jk that would be weird and they would probably send me off to boarding school. Anyways, glad I got it up. Sorry it's kinda late, I was at frontier city today so it was kinda later until I could finish it. Okay...cool.

Kisses~KD