Mini Ladd X Reader-Helping Hand *Smut*

Requested by MrsMiniCat
Also song is only suggested, it has nothing to do with the story.
{(Y/N's) POV}

I had mixed feeling about going grocery shopping. On one hand there's food, on the other there's tons of food. I want it all but only have so much money.

I took what I could pay for up to the checkout and paid for my items. I rolled my cart full of food out to my car and loaded it up. Hopefully this will last about a month. I drove back to my apartment and parked in the parking garage.

"Shit." I live on the 9th floor and the elevator is currently broken. I had like twenty bags of groceries and I do not want to make five trips. Guess I'll have to. All of a sudden a black car parks next to me. My neighbor. Craig. Maybe he will help me?

"Hey, Craig!" I said waving. "Suh, dude." We both chuckled. "Could you help me with these groceries? I've kinda got a ton. Pretty please with chocolate sauce on top?" He rolled his eyes and smirked. "You just wanna see my muscles from holding all these bags don't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Yeah sure whatever floats your boat. I just need to get these groceries up." He grabbed about six bags and I grabbed four. At least it would only take two trips. After about 15 minutes we had gotten all the bags up and our exercise for the day, or at least mine, I'm a bit weak. We plopped down on my couch breathing heavily.

"Why did you buy so much? How much can you eat woman?!" "You wouldn't believe it if you tried Craig." I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water. I offered one to Craig and he took it. I looked over at him. He really was super sexy. Him just sitting, slightly sweaty, drinking water was a beautiful sight. I just don't think he likes me that way.

"Like what you see?" Oh shit didn't realize I was staring for that long. "Um..uh..I.." "It's ok (Y/N) I know it's hard to resist this sexy beast." He added a wink at the end. I'm internally dying. "You know, you're not so bad yourself. I should really bring groceries up with you more often. I'd hate to think of your beautiful face having to carry all of them alone." I blushed hard and realized he started leaning in after he said that. I leaned in as well and we were only centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my face as we stared into each other's eyes. I couldn't take it any longer and closed the gap between us.

It was like an explosion went all through my body. It's like he was the only one holding me to the ground and if we broke apart I would float away. He licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I accepted. We explored each other's mouths and even when I thought it impossible it got even more heated. Craig tugged at the bottom of my shirt to signal he wanted it off. I began to pull it off myself but he stopped me. "Let me do it (Y/N)." He slowly and sensually removed all of my clothing little by little spreading kisses all over my body.

"Your turn!" I smiled and began removing Craig's clothes. Damn, he was ripped. We gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. He was now hovering over me. I nodded as he looked at me showing concern. He slowly pushed inside of me. It hurt a bit but he sat for a bit letting me adjust.

I could feel every inch of him as he slowly began to move in and out. Pleasure mixing with pain, my eyes began to tear up. Some tears fell and he kissed them away. Then the pain subsided and all I could do was moan and make a few incoherent words as his pace began to quicken. We muttered each other's names, screaming them to the ceiling. I felt the knot begin in my stomach. "C-Craig, I-I..." He understood and sped up his pace as well as he began nearing his own undoing. It was sloppy and he was kissing all over my body. I had never felt so good in my life. Then the knot burst like lightning through my body. Both screaming each other's names as we came down from our highs. Exhausted he collapsed along side me on the couch.

"I-I think I love you, (Y/N)." "I think I love you too." We kissed again this time more gentle and sweet. Luckily, we were only one door away from each other.

--------------------------------------------
I know, it's been a while. Schools been crazy. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and also have you seen mini's hair?! It's neon pink! It's so amazing! Although I think he looks better natural. Okey doke.
Kisses ~ KD