Mini Ladd - Slip n Slide

Bath / Hot Tub

[Craig's POV]

I have to go to the gym. I haven't gone in a week due to stocking up for comic con and I've only eaten a few home cooked meals when (Y/N) has come over. Luckily I had given my lovely girlfriend a key because otherwise I may not have heard her knocking. Two out of five times I nearly shit my pants when she came in my game room to tell me she was there. The other guys thought it was hilarious, for me, not so much.

I decided that I would just go jogging since I still had a lot of editing and I would't have to take out drive time from my workout. 45 minutes seems to be good. I can walk if needed, just have to get something in.

~45 minutes later~

I unlocked the door breathing hard. It was nice to get a workout in. I almost screamed when I walked into my living room. "Sorry to scare you babe. I figured we could hang out." "Oh shit, (Y/N). I almost crapped myself there. But yeah, lemme just get cleaned up." As I walked to the bathroom, (Y/N) stood up as well. "I mean, I could use a cleaning too..." "(Y-Y/N)? W-what do you...uh..o-okay." I started filling the tub up and when I looked back (Y/N) was naked. Aaand there went my dick. I don't even think I could blush if I wanted to because it all went to my erection.

While the tub filled I stripped out of my clothes too. I only let the tub fill half way because both of us were gonna be in there. I slowly stepped in and motioned for (Y/N) to get in too. We faced each other and just memorized each other's features for a bit before we both leaned in. We found each other's lips in a hot, passionate kiss. I pulled (Y/N) over on top of me and she straddled me in the water. As I moved my hand down caressing her body and making my way to her sensitive spot down below she sucked on my neck at my sweet spot. I rubbed at her clit making her moan which vibrated through my neck also giving me pleasure. "More, Craig, please more." I grabbed her hips and lined (Y/N) up on top of me and slowly slid her down on my rock hard erection. We both moaned in pleasure.

I guided her up and down and slowly getting deeper inside her. It helped that we were in water because it made it easier to slip in and out. As time went on (Y/N) slowly started moving her hips in a circle adding to our pleasure. I felt her tighten around me and felt that both of our climaxes were coming. I sucked on her nipples sending her closer as I could barely take it at this point. A few more sloppy thrusts and we had both gone into euphoria. We continued gently and slowly moving to ride it out. "I think this is the best we've ever had." I said in between breaths. "I know! That was amazing! I love you though." We leaned in and kisses a gentle sweet kiss. "I love you too." She turned around and laid her back against my chest. We sat for a bit until we decided to actually get clean and continue on with our evening.

===========================================================

Day 3! Woo! This ones kinda tame but I like it and I hope y'all do too.

Kisses~KD