Vanoss - Ridin

Switcheroo (top goes to bottom)

{(Y/N's) POV}

I was really feelin myself today. I had done my makeup perfectly, my hair was amazingly cooperative and I drove around running errands with my windows down blasting music. It was an amazing day and I felt just as wonderful.

Sadly, in my wonderfulness I had to go tutor some kid from my school. Didn't even get a name, just an address. It said to be there at 5:00 and it was 4:35 now. I guess I should probably head over there. If anything I'll be early.

~Small Time Skip to Arrival~

I parked my car in front of the house and walked up to the door. A handsome, toned man answered the door. "Uh, I'm from the high school to tutor someone?" "Yep! That's me." I was surprised he looked so much older.

"Okay, so math? You got your books?" "Yep, it's in the living room. You know, I really don't need the help. My parents just are punishing me because I failed a test. What they don't know is that I failed because I was up all night gaming and recording for my YouTube channel and then during my test I fell asleep." "Oh, okay. I can leave then I guess. And I can come back in an hour and collect the money." "No! No, I want the company. If thats okay with you of corse." His face burned red and he scratched the back of his neck out of awkwardness. "Yeah, why not. Don't have anything else planned but first off, what's your name?" "Evan. And you are?" "(Y/N)." "So what do you want to do? I assume no video games and you don't have a swimsuit so swimming is out. We could.." "Who says I didn't wanna play video games?" He gave me a confused then surprised/happy face. "Oh, yeah most girls don't like them so I just assumed.." "You assumed wrong sir." "Okay, I will remember that for later m'lady. But only if you let me finish my sentences." We both chuckled. "Deal."

We headed upstairs to what I assumed would be his room. I was correct in my assumption. "I don't really have chairs so you can just sit on the bed...or lay down, whatever man." He laughed a bit as I spread out on his bed relaxing a bit before he got his xbox on.

He set the Xbox controller on my stomach but his hand never left it. I looked over at his face and he was staring at my slightly exposed skin. My shirt had pulled up a bit when I laid down. I smirked and decided I would have some fun with this. We had tutoring for 2 hours. Perfect.

I gently caressed his hand and up his arm sitting up slightly. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled myself up to swing my leg over and straddle his lap. His face showed pure shock. His mouth hung open in an 'O' shape and I smirked at his reaction. His attitude changed pretty quickly and he leaned in. Pretty fast I may add. I held out a finger and stopped him. He basically pouted and look up at me. "Hey. Take it slow. I am the tutor and I will be in control. Get it? Got it? Good." I leaned in and gave him what he wanted. He tried to shove his tongue in my mouth so I bit down on his lip. "Like I said, I'm in control." I could instantly feel his hard on get bigger. I reached a hand down and rubbed him through his gym shorts. His eyes practically rolled to the back of his head. I began my assault on his neck. Sucking and biting until I found his sweet spot. It was so amusing to see such a strong man practically beg. I loved it. I tugged his shirt off and took off mine as well as my pants and underwear, plus his. We were completely naked. My confidence almost faltered but then I just went on. I got back on his lap, once again straddling him and guided his member inside of me. We both groaned in pleasure as I took all of him in. He was so big and I sat for a minute letting myself adjust to his size. I slowly began moving, riding him. He looked up at me unsure of something. I believe I know what he wanted. I guided his hand up to my breasts letting him grope as he liked. He grabbed and tweaked me nipples with one hand and leaned forward to suck on the other. I moaned out seeing colors fly behind my eyes. I could tell he was getting close but I wasn't quite there.

He pulled me off to release on his own chest. I was not exactly pleased but I had an idea of an apology to me. I pushed him back and sat on his face. Making sure to hover a bit so that I wouldn't suffocate him. He was amazing with his tongue and I quickly felt a knot grow and I soon saw stars fly behind my eyelids. "E-Evan!!" I came with a loud cry. I rolled over on his bed laying back to catch my breath.

"That was amazing." He breathed out ending our silence. "Yeah, I guess you'll need some more tutoring sessions after this." I winked over at him as I began redressing. "I guess I will."

=========================

I'm so sorry. I'll try to get caught up ASAP but I've been kinda busy and I'll be busy most of the weekend. Sorry guys! Xoxo

Kisses~KD