H2ODelirious - Gang

Kink-Bondage

{(Y/N's) POV}

And there goes another one. It's been 3 boyfriends this year. Each one cheated or broke up with me. Two stayed for longer, one only lasted a week. 'You're gone too much.' 'I don't even know what YOU do all day!' 'You just are never here.' Different ways of saying it. Same excuse. I just wish I could date someone that I could be myself with. I've only dated normal people with normal jobs. That's not me. I'm in a gang called Los Sisters. I know, sissy name but we were the most feared gang in Los Santos. Our biggest competition, the banana bus crew, was an all men gang. We were pretty much just opposite genders of each other. It's almost as if we were the perfect opponents. Luckily, we had scored some better weapons and allies so currently we were on top.

I was just doing what any normal woman would do after a breakup, watch sad movies, cry, and eat ice cream. I may be a gangster but I'm not heartless, it hurts to be dumped. I was so caught up in myself that I didn't notice the odd smell. I then felt my eyelids drooping and realized what it was. "Oh, shit. Sleeping gas."

~Time Skip~

I can barely open my eyes. Their so heavy. They slowly creaked open to check my surroundings. My hands were chained above my head attached to the ceiling and my feet were separated by two different shackles connected to the floor. As I kicked around trying to see if I could wiggle out of the cuffs the big metal door opened. It was fairly dark by the door so I couldn't see who it was, only a silhouette. It was obviously a man, other than that I couldn't tell much, just that he was a bit beefy and buff.

"Who's there? Where am I? Do you realize who I am? Then again forget the last question, you probably have me for some reason or another." The man laughed a very different laugh.

"Well, looks like the biggest gang isn't so big anymore. We got all of your girls and now we will be on top! Banana bus crew shall prevail!" Dammit. "Should've known. You know you only got me because I was in a time of weakness right?" "Yes, (Y/N). We saw the bucket of ice cream and tissues, your TVs fried by the way but I assume it was a sad movie on. What was it? Death? Broke a nail? Bad hair day? Maybe a breakup?" His tone suggesting the latter. "How the hell did you know it was a breakup?!" "Oh, looks like Brad works for us. So did the other two. Who were they? Oh right, Ron and Gregg. Yeah. We wanted to make you feel completely hopeless. Silly girls, all they want is 'true love' when it doesn't exist."

"At least tell me who you are Mr. Love doesn't exist." He chuckled and said "Well miss sassy, I'm H2O Delirious. Better known as your current torturor. Since we have the same amount of people every guy got a girl and we are to collect as much data as possible." I smirked at him. "You do realize you're not going to get anything out of me right? I have a very high tolerance for pain and since last night I have a clean slate for it too." He stared into my eyes, "Oh, is that right? Well I think I can get some things out of you." He stepped out of the shadows and showed a face full of clown makeup with band aids and scars holding a nice shiny knife (like picture but knife instead) He grabbed my jaw and examined my face. "It would be terrible to ruin such a pretty face. I'll just save it for last then." He traced his knife along my arm and across my collar bone to the other arm, not digging in just lightly tracing it over me. "You know, you really are beautiful. Maybe we should post pone the knife torture. Maybe we should start with some emotional damage? I know everything you like in a man. I was the one to pick out your so called 'boyfriends' over this past year. I guess I really know you. It was almost too easy, mainly because most of the characteristics you seek were like mine. Smart, check. Funny, check. Strong, check. Loyal, check. Handsome, double check. If anything, you could say we are a perfect match. How about we try that out right now." Oh no is he going to do what I think he is right now?! I don't not want this crazy mother fu... Oh shit yep he's kissing me. I actually like it too. That's the sad part. He probably is right. We probably are a perfect match. Maybe I was searching for him all along. He pulled away from the kiss, letting us catch our breaths. "Now what will we do with those clothes? Off they go!" He pulled out his knife. "No way, no! Don't you dare take off my clothes! I'm a virgin!" That's a lie. "Sweetie, I know your not. Don't you remember? I sent you those boyfriends." I began to tear up. I know he could be my match but I didn't want this to happen in this way. I would stay strong though. No one has ever gotten information out of me and I wish to keep that streak.

He began slowly cutting up my top to get rid of it. He cut away my pants as well, leaving me in my underwear. I would try to squirm but he would just cut me, this is the worst thing that has ever happened. He scourged my body with his eyes, they filled with lust. He took the knife and ever so slowly cut away the bra. "Holy fuck, just finish it will you!" I was still with watery eyes but I just wanted this to be over with. "I'll be finished when I want to be, honey." He took off his blue hoodie and set it down with the knife. He grabbed one of my breasts and massaged it then pinched my nipple. "Ow! What the fuck was that?!" He looked up and smirked at me. "Here. Lemme kiss it for you."

He leaned forward and took my nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue around the bud. I moaned out loud of pleasure. "Hmm, and you said I wouldn't get anything out of you." He went back to his work on my nipples and slowly traced his hand down my body under my panties. He began rubbing my clit as well turning me into a moaning mess. I hated it but I loved it. He was my torturor I'm not supposed to like this. I should be trying to stop him not encouraging him, but it felt so damn good. "D-damn you Deliri..Oh, shit!" He swiftly inserted two fingers inside of me causing the abrupt end of my sentence. As soon as they were in they were out and his mouth was gone as well. I whined a bit and looked to figure out what he was doing. He grabbed his knife again cutting away my underwear then setting it back down. I could feel the cool air until it was replaced with something surprising. His mouth. I groaned out. It was so good. "Fuck, Del." I whined as he pulled back to say, "What do you think I'm getting to?" I rolled my eyes and then he continued to pleasure me, but not for long. I came so close to my release and he knew it. He was torturing me, just by not letting me climax. "Please Delirious, let me come." I whined. "Maybe if you give me some info I will." "No!" "Well looks like I'm the only one who will be cumming tonight." He began taking off his clothes and threw them about the room. He was taller then me and I was hanging fairly low so he didn't have to work hard to fuck me right there as I was hanging. He quickly inserted into me slamming in and back out not letting me adjust. I screamed out. I hurt so good. I could feel the pleasure mixing with pain and it was so different but I liked it. My screams and groans of pain became moans and grunts of pleasure. Right as I would come close he would see it and pull out masturbating until I had lost my high. He did this a total of three times. "Please! Just let me come! I'm begging you!" "You know what I want, princess. If I don't have info then you don't get pleasure." He slammed back into me. He was coming close and I could tell I was not going to end up climaxing. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. "Don't want any gangster babies running around now do we?" He laughed his iconic laugh and began to dress again. "So, what the hell am I gonna do without clothes?!" "Well, looks like you'll be just hanging out." He chuckled as he left the room.

~time skip~

"Well, it's your lucky day, sweetheart. Your leader, (B/F/N), struck a deal with Vanoss. Looks like we will be working together. A lot. But maybe we should work together right now? Before I unchain you?" He looked at me with an evil smirk. Fuck, here we go again.

=========================

Holy shit. That was a lot. Tbh super happy with it tho. I personally think it was worth the wait. Hopefully y'all agree. Sorry for the delay I've been busy. I'm gonna try and catch up but at this point no promises. Anyways..

Kisses~KD