Moo Snuckle X Reader- Arranged Marriage pt. 2

{(Y/N's) POV}

I feel like my maids are packing everything I own. Actually they are. I forgot I'm not actually coming back to England. Because I'm a girl I have to go with my husband and live in America. Damn patriarchal society.

I have mainly shut that out of my mind. Luckily I have my online friends. I have a secret YouTube, (YT/N). I post gaming videos and a few vlogs. In my vlogs I show myself but with glasses, heavy makeup, and/or fake piercings. It's a bit surprising to me that no one has recognized me yet or believed that I look like the princess, aka myself.

Either way, I hope my husband will approve. If we're going to have a healthy relationship we need to be truthful and trust each other. I'm going to tell him and I don't wanna give this up but I need to run a country and if it gets in the way then I must give it up.

Anyways, let's not focus on the bad. I hope the prince is nice. And attractive. I've never even seen the kid and I'm marrying him tomorrow. It's pretty much unheard of for divorce in royalty now a days so I'm gonna be stuck with him for the rest of my life, and have his children. I'm just so nervous things will turn bad. I don't want to quit YouTube and I want to marry for love not peace between countries. Oh well. Downsides of being royalty, not like I had or have any sort of choice.

I suddenly heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see my best friend, (B/F/N). "Hey (B/F/N)! I'm so glad you're here. I'm kinda freaking out internally right now." She rolled her eyes. "Everything's going to be fine, plus I have something to tell you." I squinted my eyes in suspicion. "What? Wait, is this one of those things where you fake confess your love for me? I already know it so tell me something I don't know." We both laughed. "No princess dumbass! I'm going with you! I talked to my parents and I will be like your handmaid/bff and I will just help around the castle." "OMG seriously?! That's awesome! At least I'll have someone I know with me all of the time. Just in case..." "Your husband will be great. I mean even if you aren't crazy about him he still most likely will be gone a lot with King stuff once his coronation is over." "That's a good point. Thanks, (B/F/N)." We hugged and she left me to be alone for a while there was a lot to process and I only had about 3 hours until I got on a plane to go to the U.S.

/----/----/----/----|----\----\----\----\

Hey guys! Sorry it took a while. I have a summer class and sports and all that crazy stuff. There's only one more part, or at least only one I'm for sure on. I may do like the honeymoon after the wedding *wiggles eyebrows*. I kinda feel bad tho because he's legit married now like I wonder if his wife reads this. Yeah so hopefully I'll get done with that other part soon!
Kisses~KD