XLIII

Chapter 43:

"Some people are pleased with the least things you could ever imagine.
And those people are the ones who deserve the most. "

Addielaine's POV:     Unsurprisingly, when I woke up, Xavier wasn't there

Addielaine's POV:
Unsurprisingly, when I woke up, Xavier wasn't there. I expect that he woke up disgusted from himself for being with me. A sigh leaves my mouth as a thread tugs at my heart on our memories together.

I wake up and wash up and get ready for school. I decided to wear a simple blouse and jeans. I put my hair into a ponytail and had my usual routine.

     I met my friends and greeted each other  then each went to their class

I met my friends and greeted each other then each went to their class. Rose and I has the same class so we walked on the same direction together.

"Knew your secret admirer?" She asks.

I have told her about the rose thing and she had this whole thing about a boy who real likes me and was scared to make a move from long ago but now he has and apparently it's non-stopping. I have gotten each day a card in my locker that read some compliments.

All under the name of A. Living a Pretty Little Liars non-fiction now are we?

"You know Prom is so near." Rose gushes and I hum.

"I think your secret lover boy will take you as his date." She said and I chuckle.

"You have a really creative mind." I say as we enter the class.

     The day was the exact meaning of boring with a capital B

The day was the exact meaning of boring with a capital B. Not having Xavier in my life anymore is legit bad, I mean I knew it was bad but not that much. I have grown too fond of him for my own liking.

I still get some glances here and then of him. He laughs, he smiles, he jokes and leaves me here with a heart breaking to freaking thousand peices.

But it's not his fault, it's mine. I should have known better than to like him.

A phone call cuts of my thoughts. I look to see that Daniel was the caller.

Weird.

"Heyy." I awnsered casually

"Hi, um Addie, do you have like time to meet me...?" He asks with uncertainty clear in his voice.

"Yeah...Why?" I trail off.

"I wanted to ask you about something, Is there a problem?" He says.

"Yeah sure it's just you never asked to meet me..Where do you want to meet?" I say

"Starbucks ..okay?" He asks and I laugh.

"White girl forever, Daniel." I say

"Oh Shut up." He says.

"Okay okay bye." I say laughing

"Bye, see you in a few."he says.

I quickly throw on a jacket and head to the nearest Starbucks. It's literally the first time he asks to meet me.

I arrive there after 5 minutes and I quickly spot him sitting with a leg bouncing up and down. He's nervous, Why? What is this sneaky bastard hiding?

"I will call the cops right now if you didn't tell me what you made." I narrow my eyes at him as he breathes out.

"You know Angel?" He asks.

"You mean Angelina?" I say and he nods vigorously.

"I kinda like her, so I started sending her those compliments on flash cards and I would leave them in her locker."He says.

"Since when?" I ask him with narrowed eyes.

"Since last week." He awnsers

"What's her locker number?" I ask feeling the outcome of his awnser coming on my face.

"129." He says and I fall of my chair laughing. Literally I start wheezing with tears falling of my eyes as he looks at me as if I grew a cucumber on my head.

"Stop laughing at me! What did she say?" He asks nervously.

"So you think she has a nice body, especially boobs department, Huh?" I smirk as he flush red.

"Oh god this is priceless, Dan, my lovely Daniel her locker is 126, guess who you have been sending these notes to?" I say looking as colour is drained from his face.

"Fuck."he whispers.

"Aha , and let me tell you the amount of names I called you for your lame pickup lines. Why did you even write 'A' at the end of the notes?" I ask

"Someone told me she loves Pretty Little Liars.." he says, scratching his head.

"You're so whipped, man." I say and laugh again some more.

"So she haven't read them ?" He asks with a slight pout and I shake my head.

"I can set you up with her." I say.

"Really?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Aha." I say as he hugs me carrying me off the chair.

"Thank you thank you thank you you're the bestest friend ever!!" He says as I shush him.

"Shut up you're making a scene." I whisper yell at him as he puts me down.

"I have to go now I will text you the time and place of the date." He rushes off leaving a 50 bill on the table.

"Men these days." I say and continue my drink then leave.

I have a doctor's appointment after 30 minutes so I get home and start getting ready, my mom won't be with me today but its not that big deal.

As I reach the hospital I find the last person I thought I will see here.

Xavier Ryder.

When I see him he looks at me emotionless with a flash of emotion and then leaves directly. I wish I could know what have I done.

I get to my doctor and we greet each other then he starts checking for any changes but sadly no. I am not sad, though, I mean it would be better than living my whole life hurt. But also I don't want to break my mom's and brother's hearts, I know how much they love me, and that's why I can't get to wish to die.

God, my life's so complicated.

I mean who's isn't?