XXIX

Chapter 29:

"You turned the page, I burned the book."

Addielaine's POV:

Addielaine's POV:

    I prepared some food and we ate then each one of us went to get their gifts. I thought for a while about I am going to get them, especially the guys since they are still new to our group. I noticed how almost most of the gime I spend with the girls the boys were with us. Who ever thought that the big bad boys of the school are going to befriend us?

    I thought it was best to get the girls gift first. I  got Rose some makeup from M.A.C since she said she wanted some but didn't have time to go get it, and Angel I got her a dress from forever 21 I remembered how she was looking at it and now luckly it wss on sale so I didn't hesitate to get it. For Laylahs I got her a Jetsetter Watch from Juicy court because I just thought about how much she loved mint green and thought how nice it will be on her.

   For the boys it was pretty hard to get them things but I managed. For Xavier, since he told me he read books and I didn't notice a beautiful creatures novel on his bookshelf , I got it for him. I just felt it would be really nice and I liked the book it's just so nice but I thought maybe he won't like it, so with the book I got him a Calvin Klein colonge. For Adrian, I got him a charging phone case , because I noticed him talking about it and Noah I got him a leather bracelet that has his name on it. Justin , I got him an Omega Watch since it really matched his personality.

    I got my mom a gift, for Mrs. Ryder, and Caleb also. Speaking of Caleb, I needed to ask him if he is going to be with us or no. I call him as I get into the car to go home.

    "You better have a reason to call me in this ungodly hour or I swear to god I will cut off your balls and feed them to the dogs downstairs."

    Typical Caleb, never ever bother him while sleeping.

   I chuckled a bit, he seem to notice the caller now since he went on apologizing.

    "I am really sorry, I thought it was oke of the stupid guys, how's my baby sister?" He asks and I smile at the name he gave me.

   "Hey brother, I am fine, are you attending Christmas with me this year?" I ask

    "Yupp," he simply awnsers and I feel happiness light into me.

    "Good cause Mom won't." I inform him.

    "Why?" He asks

     "What else? Work." I simply awnser.

    "Okay, so how are you doing ?" He asks and mentally scold my self.

    I clear my throat." It's fine, nothing new." I say gulping visibly.

    "Addielaine Mary-Ann James, don't you dare lie to me, I am not Mom, I won't fall to your tricks." He growls at through the phone.

    "Fine, here you go, there is more skin rash, body filled with bruises, bleeding of gum and nose, and I am literally trying to not sleep the whole day from the weakness that is washing me." I huff at him.