XXIII

Chapter 23:

"Your enemies are not the ones holding their swords against you.They are the ones standing by your side with their daggers behind their back."

Addielaine's POV:    After my friends have left my mom started telling me about how she needs to go on this trip and she can't let me in the house, so when she found out that Xavier's mom is going too she thought it would be a good idea if we stay...

Addielaine's POV:
    After my friends have left my mom started telling me about how she needs to go on this trip and she can't let me in the house, so when she found out that Xavier's mom is going too she thought it would be a good idea if we stayed together.

    I don't know what got in my mother's mind and I surely don't want to. She was so happy by the idea and all. I didn't have a chance to fight.

    Then today we met; the guys and I and went to an icecream shop. So currently we are all sat eating icecream.

    "Guys this is so boring!" Rose whined

    "Suck it up." Angel awnsered her

    "We have to do something." She said back

    "There is this carnival that's going to start at 2, I heard it will be fun." Laylah shrugged as she talked.

    "Yaaay!" Rose squealed

    "And I thought I was going to die from boreness." I heard Xavier mutter from beside me.

    "Why are you so grumpy?" I asked

    "He didn't have any good lays lately." Noah smirked.

    "Shut your fucking mouth, Noah" he growled

    "Aye, not my problem you got your eyes on some girl and it's stopping you from getting laid." Noah raised his hands in mock surrender

    "Noah, I swear to god, you say one more fucking word" he hisses between gritted teeth.

    "Guys, it is 12 noon , so we have to get going to get ready and you calm your tits, Xav, and you stop pissing him off Noah." I said

    "Shit it's 12 we need to be quickly or we will go late." Angelina said.

    "I will never understand why girls take a lot of time to get ready." Justin muttered as Laylah swatted his arm.

    "That's my friend you're talking about." She tells him.

    "Well, I don't care." He fights back and they glare at each other.

    "Guys can't you just kiss because the sexual tension is lethal!" Adrian exclaims as Laylah starts coughing hard and Justin glares at him.

    "He's right" Rose says

    "Not because you got yourself a girlfriend that means you can go all jerky on us." Xavier says