XXV

Chapter 25:

"No matter how much we try , no matter hiw much we want it......... some stories just don't have a happy ending."

Addielaine's POV:    What do you do when someone ruins your hair?

Addielaine's POV:
    What do you do when someone ruins your hair?

    You ruin his car. And that's what we did.

    The girls and I had a meeting in the library and planned that we would vandalize both cars. Since Adrian had a big part if this. So in each free session for one of us, each vandalized in her own way; makeup, scratching, stickers , paint spray.

    It also took a lot from Rose to help, since he is her boyfriend. I knew she won't break the chicks before dicks rule. But she only put some lipstick on the windows only that said: 'love you, sorry'

    However, I am still dealing with my disaster. Teachers won't allow me to keep my hoodie so everyone typically saw it. Even Isabella, she couldn't handle herself but give me some nasty comments.

    After the first 2 sessions I was called to the principal's office. I knew what he wanted to talk about. Nonetheless I was shocked. He apologized to me and said that Ashton never told him I was his ex-girlfriend. I shrugged off the matter. He despises me as much I despise him.

     Currently we are hiding in the parking area to watch the boys reaction. They all come together as usual and when they look at their cars. I couldn't help it, I blew up our cover by laughing. They looked hilarious. Deers caught in the headlights.

    Their heads snapped toward us and they started running after us. I noticed that Justin and Noah also helped them catch us.

    Each one of us ran in a diffrent direction.I ran and when I felt I was clear since no one was behind me, I stopped . Suddenly, I was pulled to a classroom by my arm.

   From the dim light coming from the window I noticed it was Xavier. His jaw was clenched. He looked angry, and I liked it.

    "Wasn't dislocating my jaw enough?" He asks and I notice the bruise forming on his jaw so I grin.

    "You deserve it, Jerk." I say smirking.

    "So that's the deal? Game on, Sugar plum." He says narrowing his eyes.

    "It was on since you posted the picture on FB." I say and I leave the classroom leaving hanging in there.

    When we arrived home, I skyped the girls and asked them what happened with them. They explained it and it look like war has just begun. I then told them that we need to find a solution to my hair first, so we are going to meet at my house and stay there all night although it's a school night but it won't be the first.

    After the girls had come to my house, Rose thought it was best to bleach it and return it to it's own color because I really didn't think about changing my hair color. So I just let Rose do her work.

    Thank the god my hair was a more good color than the brownish red. It wasn't the original but it was better.

    After my hair was good we agreed to watch movies so I got the snacks from downstairs while they changed into their PJ's. We plopped into the couch but before we started the movie Laylah talked.

    "Guys, I need to tell you something." She shouts closing her eyes. We exactly knew what she wanted to talk about.

    "Yes, Laylahs?" I ask

    "Justin and I are dating." She says.

    "I called it." I said when Rose said to Angelina.

    "You owe 20 bucks, haa!" I look at both if them with an open jaw.

    "You didn't just bet on me!" Laylah exclaims.

     "Oops?" Rose says smiling innocently while Laylah rolled her eyes.

    "Tell us the details." Angelina gushes.

    "Well when we went to the carnival we went in pairs right?" She said and we nodded.

    "We were playing and joking when he out of nowhere he stopped talking and called the crowd around us to pay attention and I quote' this amazing girl over here', then he bent on one knee and asked me to be his girlfriend. So I said yes and kissed him. That was when you guys came." She blushes as she talks

    "What I came to see wasn't kissing, it was sucking each others face off I mean if Adrian didn't cleared his throat I would've been an aunt now." I say to find my back of the head slapped.

    "It's not funny." Laylah says to the laughing Angelina and Rose.

    "Guess its me and Angel, single pringles." I say as she cleared her throat.

    "Well, about that, Noah .." she trails off

    "Oh my god you all traitors" I huff

    "I am not dating anyone but he kissed me then now it's all awkward, he didn't ask me out yet, and its getting really really awkward I mean I kissed back but I feel like he regrets it."she says feeling rejected

    "Aww come on, of course it's not like that, he's just scared you would reject him, or maybe take it slow." I tell her as we all comfort her.

    "Isn't it strange that you guys are all dating the bad boys of the school?" I ask trying to change the mood.

    "But we left the biggest for you." Rose says winking as I scrunch my eyebrows.

    "That had double meaning by the way ." Laylah explains and I start coughing my heart out.

    She did not just say that.

    "Are you stupid?" I ask her when I stopped coughing

    "I don't and I can't like Xavier." I add

    "Yes you can." Rose says

    "No and you know why." I tell her

    "You can't make it ruin your love life." She exclaims

    "Well it did once and please close the issue." I say and play the tv.

    "This isn't over." Rose mutters

    For sure