one upper part one

Start from the beginning

you bend over the toilet, the disgusting taste of alcohol mixed with things you can't even remember eating anymore bubbling in your throat ready for release. as soon as you open your mouth, the door flings open again and jungkook rushes inside. he quickly sits by you and grabs your hair into a makeshift ponytail with his hands and soothes your back softly.

you vomit for so long, crying your eyes out until your tear ducts are completely dry and there's only the sound of your stupid sobbing mixed with your vomiting. jungkook doesn't say anything, even though the whole bathroom smells horrible and you are such a mess.

after two minutes of recovering from the terrible puking performance you flush the toilet and get up, ignoring the fact that jungkook was still holding your hair because you knew that he'd let go. and he did.

you go over the sink and wash your face, the small amount of mascara that you were wearing smudged underneath your eyes. you clean up, brushing your teeth with the toothbrush that is yours; since you slept over his house very often you even had your own there. jungkook waits for you to finish, leaning onto the door just watching you freshen up.

"you okay?" he says with his voice laced with concern. you had sobered up after the releases of your puke and your cheeks flushed a deep pink.

"i'm so embarrassed." you shake your head as you use the towel to wipe your wet hands. "but thanks for helping me."

you rarely ever said thank you to jungkook, but only because he never gave you a reason to. he smiles at you and nods. "i'll take you home."

and even though you are so grateful that he's being a good friend to you right now and helping you out so much, you couldn't help but curse yourself for losing to him again.

two days later, you are back at jimin's place. it is his real birthday today, just his party had to be on the weekend so it wouldn't interrupt any class schedules for the other goers.

there are around the eight of you, and you were playing this game that one of your friends had bought over. there was a box full of questions or dares, and a bottle to spin. once the bottle stops, the two people at the ends of the bottle have to complete or answer it.

if you had known that the game worked this way, you wouldn't have sat right across from jungkook. you wanted to get away from him, remembering that right after he dropped you off he boasted about his winning. and to think, he wouldn't be an asshole for one night. but now, you were going to be one upped again.

"okay, so y/n and jungkook." jimin laughs, clapping his hands. "my favourite couple."

"jimin, shut up!" you slap him on the back, but everyone else in the circle seem to agree with his statement. everybody knows that you and jungkook have never been on good terms; just not why.

jimin grabs a piece of paper from the box and smiles so widely that you fear for your safety. "out of the two, who's the better kisser? who can kiss the longest too? test on someone to find out."

you groan so loudly. jungkook always had a line of girls worshipping him and wishing for countless nights to be tangled in the sheets and wrapped around his body. they'd always come back, the past ones and new ones just to have a taste of him. you heard that he was the epitome of sex, and so addictive that you really cannot get enough.

"i'll kiss you, jimin." you turn and say to jimin, who's smile breaks immediately.

"no! that means jungkook has to kiss me too! you're going to have to kiss the same person to make this work." he makes a sour face and shakes his head.