Chapter 23. Freddy's Anger

Your POV

"What a story..." Toy Freddy says. "Well....at least I know everyone's doing okay." Freddy says. I turn around and slowly start to walk away. "(Y/n)?" I hear Freddy ask behind me. "Give me a minute." I say and exit the party room. I walk down the hallway and come across the office. I hesitate, but finally enter the office. I kneel down by Springtrap's body and sigh deep. How am I supposed to feel? Sad? Relieved? Angry? I defenitely can't be angry at Freddy, he did what had....to be done. I sigh again and sit down on the desk. "(Y/n)." I look at my left and see Marionette. "Hi." I say. Marionette drops the mop and walks over to me. He places one hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?" he asks. I shrug. "I don't know. I'm really confused." He nods his head in understanding. "Yeah, I get that, but...you won't feel any better if you stay here. Come on." I get the hint and jump up from the table. "It's better if you speak to Freddy or Goldie or something." "Oh shit..." I suddenly cuss, remembering Goldie. I totally forgot...
"What's wrong?" Marionette asks. If I tell him that Goldie spazzed out, I'm not allowed to go to look for him. Marionette and Freddy would never let me. "Goldie was helping me with my homework...we would finish it today. I better be going then! Bye!" I quickly say and before Marionette can answer, I run away. Okay...where is Goldie? I need to find him right now. Where is he hiding.....?

Freddy's POV

"Freddy, are you sure you're okay?" Mangle asks me. I nod. "Yes....but it just doesn't feel right.." I answer. "I understand, Freddy, but...like I said..it's for the best." I just nod my head. "And if you feel bad about it, talk to us and of course to (y/n)." Toy Chica says. "Thank you." I smile at Toy Chica. She smiles back. "No problem. That's what friends are for." "HEY GUYS!!!" We hear the front doors close and we turn our head to see Sam. She lifts one eyebrow. "Why are you guys so quiet?" "Sam, come here." I say. She walks over to us and she looks confused at me. "What's wrong, Freddy?" "Something...happened." I start. "What?" she asks. I sigh deep. "Springtrap took (y/n) to a room and well....Springtrap and I started to fight eventually and...." I awkwardly rub the back of my head. "Let's just say that Springtrap isn't breathing anymore." Sam blinks a few times but after that laughs. "Hahahaha! Funny joke, Freddy!" "Sam, this isn't-" "Hahahahha!" "Sam-" "Hahahhaha, Freddy, you really thought that I would belie-" "SAM." She immediately shuts her mouth. "I shot him down." I state. She, once again, blinks a few times. "No joke?" she asks unsure. I shake my head. "No joke." "Oh my god.." Sam says and rubs her arm. "I...uhh......feel really stupid now." "Don't worry, it's fine, I just....thought that you should know this." I say. She nods in understanding. Marionette suddenly walks in again and he looks at Sam and then back at me. I nod, telling him that I already explained to Sam what happened. "And uuuhh..is everyone okay?" Sam asks. "Yeah.....well..uhhh...as far as I know everyone's doing okay, but....Goldie on the other hand...he went insane." I explain. "Tell me all about it." Toy Chica sighs. "What happened?" Sam asks. "Well, when I entered the office I saw Goldie kneeled down by Springtrap, who was already dead, and suddenly Goldie grabbed me by my throat and he just...stared at me with red eyes." Toy Chica explains. "Oh...that's not good.....what about (y/n)? Is she alright?" Sam asks. I nod. "Probably still shocked, knowing her it'll take a little time before she acts like herself again." I say. "Yup...that's her." Sam says. "Speaking about (y/n), does anybody know where she is?" I ask. I immediately notice Marionette staring at me with his mouth wide open. "Uhh...everything okay, Marionette?" I ask him. "(Y/n) is on her search for Goldie."

Your POV

"Where could he be..." I mutter. I close the door of the storage room and then walk further down the hall. I actually never walked here before. I turn right and continue to walk. "I hope I don't get lost in this pizzeria, it's so big." I mumble and turn on the flashlight of my phone. I look around and then notice one single door. I walk over to it and hesitate for a second, but finally open it. I softly close it behind me. It's totally dark in here. I flash around and notice the room is really big. My flashlight is suddenly gone. I look confused at my phone.
5%
Goddamnit.
The battery is so damn low I can't use the flashlight anymore.
Perfect.
I sigh and try to lighten up my surroundings with the low light that comes from the screen of my phone. Of course that doesn't really help and I just try to find the door. "I better leave, 'cause he isn't here." I try to find the door, but I have no luck. It's so fucking dark. "Where the hell is that damn door.." I mutter frustrated.
"Are you leaving so soon?"

Freddy's POV

"WHAT!?" I shriek. "She said Goldie would help her finish her homework, so I let her go. I had no idea that Goldie went crazy!" Marionette explains. "I'm getting sick of her lying." I growl and close my eyes. Oh my fucking god where can she be. I need to find her. And I need to do that right now. "Alright..." I say opening my eyes. "I'm going to search for her."

Your POV

"H-Huh!?" I turn around, trying to see the person who said that to me. "Show yourself!" I say. I hear a chuckle. Then it hit me.
It's Goldie.
I suddenly feel hands on both my shoulders, which sends shivers down my spine. "Aaaww, I'm sorry. Did I scare you, little girl~?" "Back off!" I growl and try to kick backwards. I gasp when he grabs my foot with one hand. I suddenly don't feel his hands on my shoulders anymore. I kick backwards again, but only kick air. He's gone!?
"(Y/n). G-G-Go away." I hear Goldie say, far away from me. He's probably in the corner of the big, dark room. "Goldie? What's happening?" I ask confused. "I have no time to answer...just...go!" "But-" "LEAVE!!" Goldie shrieks. I turn around and try to find the door, but again...no success. Hands suddenly turn me around. "G-Goldie?" "My name is not Goldie, dear, it's Fredbear." Wait...F-Fredbear!?
"You know...you really shouldn't be here.....but that means you really, really want to play my game, don't you?" he asks me. "What k-kind of game?" I ask. He chuckles. "A really fun game." I flinch when I feel something cold touch my cheek. "Oh my, you're really sensitive, aren't you?" "What the hell was that!?" I ask confused. "Hehe, just my little knife~" I gasp in fear and push him away from me. The only thing I can think of is to run away from him, so I did. I run and run, until I suddenly hit the wall. I fall down to the ground.
Of course, I'm (y/n) and I always bump into walls on the worst moments.
"Awww...were you trying to run away from me?" Goldie asks. He suddenly pushes me against the wall and holds me there. "We haven't played our game yet." he growls and I feel his cold knife against my cheek once again. Suddenly the door opens, revealing an animatronic.
I narrow my eyes. I-Is that Freddy!?
The next thing I know is the animatronic running over to us and feel how Goldie let go of me. I hear a lot of stumbling and groans. Then someone grabs my arm and I really, really hope it's Freddy. I run with 'him' and he opens the door. The light shines down on the animatronic who grabbed my arm. I sigh in relief when I see Freddy. He slams the door closed. "Freddy, thank you so much for-" I got cut off by Freddy, who suddenly pushes me against the wall. "WILL YOU NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!?" he yells at me. I shut my mouth and look up at him. "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW BADLY THAT COULD'VE ENDED, (Y/N)!?" "Y-Yes." I squeak out. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?" I start to shiver in fear, terrified of Freddy. "I'm sorry.." I say quietly. "Go to your room." he demands. I quickly slip out of his grip and run away, tears streaming down my face.
I never, never have Freddy seen this mad.