Chapter 53. Judgement

Freddy's POV

I sigh deep and sit down at the table. Finally. She's asleep. It took me 20 minutes. I love her, but man...she's so different right now. "Hey, Fred." I look up and see Goldie. "Hey." I yawn. "Why is there a note on (y/n)'s door that says: 'Do Not Disturb'?" Goldie asks, chuckling a bit. "(Y/n)'s sleeping. It took me 20 minutes to get her to sleep." I say. He lifts one eyebrow. "What's bothering her?" I laugh. "Everything." "Period?" "Yup." "Fantastic." Goldie snickers. "FREDDY!!!" "Oh hell no!" I groan loudly, hearing her call me. Goldie laughs. "Well, it's your girlfriend, have fun~" he teases. I playfully roll my eyes and I quickly make my way to her room, since she's pretty quick to rage right now.

~

"What's up, baby?" I ask, closing the door behind me. "I DROPPED MY TEDDY BEAR!" she cries.
Are you fucking serious.
"Ooohh, hunny, it's okay!" I cheer her up and gently pick up the teddy bear. "Look, he's fine! It's a-okay!" I lift her up and lay her down, pulling the covers over her. I hand her her teddy bear and I ruffle her hair. "Just go back to sleep, everything is okay." I reassure her. "But he's mad at me!" she cries out. "Sweetheart, he's not. Look." I gently take the teddy bear out of her hand. "I forgive you (y/n), I love you!" I say in a high-pitched voice. "Mwoah mwoah mwoah mwoah!" I place 'kisses' all over her face with the teddy bear's nose. She giggles and I lay the teddy bear beside her. "Just go to sleep." I say and kiss her forehead. She closes her eyes and I make my way to her door. "Sleep tight." I whisper and exit her room. I walk back to the party room. "That's quick." Goldie comments. "Yup. Oh, also...uhmm..(y/n) will be a little aggressive this week." "Oh, so that means 50% more 'slut'?" I chuckle. "No, they won't be using that word around here anymore. But...yeah...she's cussing a lot. Please don't mind her." Goldie sighs. "Okay, only because she's on her period. Is it that bad then?" I laugh. "She cried, because she dropped her teddy bear." Goldie chuckles. "Are you serious? Oh my lord." I snicker and nod. "Yup."

~time skip brought to you by a sick and coughing author~

Golden Freddy's POV

(Y/n) is a mess. Literally. She cries and cries and no one can calm her down. Not even Freddy. "Hey, y'all!!!" Sam exclaims and bursts in. "I WANT CHOCOLATE!!" (y/n) shrieks, making me flinch. "I'm going to rescue you guys." Sam closes and locks the door behind her and she walks over to (y/n). She puts her bag down on the table, catching (y/n)'s attention. "There you go, baby." she chuckles and hands (y/n) a bottle of coke. "Uhmm, Sam.." I say. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." Sam giggles and (y/n) starts to drink out of the bottle. She almost instantly calms down and Sam chuckles. "I told you I knew what I was doing." Freddy frowns. "Huh..but it always made her go hyper." "Not on moments like this." Sam answers. I shrug. "Well, okay then." (Y/n) puts the bottle back down on the table. "We okay now?" I ask. She slowly nods. "Great." We all turn our heads when someone walks over to us.
Chica.
She has her arms crossed and she looks very mad. I frown. "Uhmmm, you okay, Chica?" I ask. "I don't like her." she hisses. We all look at each other confused. Chica, the one who always loves everyone, doesn't like someone.
"Who?" Sam asks. "Ballora." (Y/n) looks up in surprise, and after that looks down, as if she's trying to remember something. "What's the matter, (y/y/n)?"(A/N: In case you forgot, that means your nickname.) Freddy asks. "Nothing special." (Y/n) answers and looks to face Chica again. "What did she do?" "She's just strange, she doesn't want to play and she's always entering the basement. Oh! And I think she's a bitch-" "Chica." "Sorry, Goldie, but I...I just think she's not really...good." "I think you just have to get to know her a little bit more, Chica." Freddy says. "Let me talk to her." (Y/n) suggests and stands up, before Freddy pulls her back on the chair again. "Oh, no, (y/n) (s/n). No way. Not like this." he says. "Oh, what now!? Do I look fatter in your eyes right now!? Huh!? Want me to fricking change!?" (Y/n) explodes. I facepalm and Freddy rolls his eyes. "No, because of what comes out of your mouth right there." "Freddy means well, (y/n)." Sam says to her, removing the cap of the bottle in the progress. "Here." (Y/n) huffs and takes a sip. "Do you know what she's doing down there in the basement, Chica?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No, I didn't dare to look!" she squeaks out. I snicker slightly. "That's alright." I reassure her. "(Y/n), do you remember what Josh said?" Chica asks. (Y/n) nods. Freddy frowns and I don't understand this as well. "What did he say?" I ask. Chica looks up at me. "Well, he said that we shouldn't trust Ballora." Freddy snorts. "Oh, please, we don't even know her that well." he adds. "I'm on Freddy's side. I don't think we're allowed to judge her." I say. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." Sam says and stretches her arms. "Exactly. Well said." I say. "No, but Josh wouldn't say something like that just for fun." (Y/n) says and cracks her fingers. Freddy cringes. "Oh, stop, that sound is terrible." he complains. Sam giggles and cracks her fingers as well. Freddy facepalms and I grab Sam's hand. "Eh...no."

???'s POV

So he told her the story. As long as she doesn't find me out, it's fine. I laugh a bit. Her love will die.

He will breathe for only 7 days.