I continue speaking.

"So we want to show everyone what we are capable of or what? So are you all ready?!"

"YES!"

I nod confidently and smile. This going to work and will work.

"Fashion designers, have you got the clothing that is going to be sold for charity?"

"We haven't done the last three though. For the showcase."

"Okay then, you get your team together and get them finished along with the others. Are there any models?"

"We haven't put out an advert for it."

"Good, we'll use our staff both men and women here of all shapes and sizes to showcase the beauty of the designs."

All the staff smile or laugh, some get worried.

"Won't have to be forced to model but it would be nice. Designers please go ahead and continue in your department."

"Sis, I've organised the charities and they've been working to get their funding boxes ready."

"Great! Karthika, you know what do to. Make sure things run smoothly. Everyone else should know what to do. Meeting dismissed."

Everyone goes out and gets hard to work and I head to my office. I go on my computer and get to work.

DAY OF THE BUSINESS CELEBRATION...

I'm ready for this, it's looking great. My employees have done well and have all got invited to this to have fun tonight.

"Mummy, mummy I'm ready to go to the party. Can we pwease goooo?"

Aww, Navi, I love you. At least there was no school today, it is Saturday.

"We will okay, Navi? We just have to wait for everyone to come in and get settled in."

"Awww, mummy I'm tired I want to sit down!"

I smile and sit on a nearby stool and get him in my lap.

"Okay now?"

He nods and smiles. I shake my head and smile.

I must say I'm wearing something very glamorous, from our clothing line. Navi is wearing a little smart suit vest with a red bow tie! He's adorable? Aww..

I hear the speakers turn on and my sister speak.

"Namaste! Is everyone excited for tonight?!"

I hear music going on around the room. It pounds in the room at a good beat making me tap my feet to the beat.

"Whoooo! It's a pleasure to have you all here tonight! How are you guys?!"

I hear the people respond with 'good', 'greats' etc.

"Great, so it wonderful that you're all here and make sure this year we all try to donate to St Mary's Orphanage, Petco, Lakshmi's guide home and many more. So have a great time tonight! With us, by Anushka and Glam! Yeah!"