𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

thank you for 1k my loves!!!

Hoseok waited for a response.

"Yeah of course, Where?" Hoseok tapped his foot against the kitchen floor.

"Um there is this cute coffee shop outside the campus" Hosoek said.

"Oh! I know where that is! Okay I'll meet you there in 20 minutes! is that alright?" Seokjin responded, getting already excited.

"yeah it is, see you hyung" Hoseok beamed.

"see you!" the call ended, Hoseok placed his phone down. Preparing himself pancakes, making extra so Jimin could eat.

He placed Jimin's pancakes on a plate, on the side he placed a glass of water and aspirin.

Once he finnished his breakfast he quickly changed placing a simple white tee, black ripped jeans, and random shoes he found.

He went and brushed his teeth, trying to style hair, to look at least presentable. Soon afterwards he gave up and let his hair be.

He grabbed his belongings, placing his wallet on his back pocket and putting his phone in a black leather bag.

In ten minutes flat Hoseok arrived to a small pink coffee shop that held a sign in big bright bold letters that read

'Hechul's Lovely Coffee Shop!'

It was a fairly long name, but many people enjoyed the charismatic and funny owner.

Hoseok entered the shop reviving a cheerful greeting from the owner. The younger scanned the room looking for a familiar broad shoulder male.

His eyes landed on the boy he was looking for, he was sitting in the bigger table looking down on his phone.

He walked to the older boy, hitting his shoulder to get Seokjin's attention.

"Ow you bitch that hurt" Seokjin cursed, immediately covering his mouth as he realized that he had said a bad word.

Hoseok let out a laugh, not really expecting the older to curse.

"Hello hyung" He greeted, a bright smile on his face. Seokjin glared at his cousin, but soon his eyes softened as he saw Hoseok's blinding smile.

"Hello Hoseok" the older said a smile creeping up his flawless face.

"How's it going?" Seokjin said. Hoseok say down facing his cousin.

"It's been good, and what about you, how's it going?" Hoseok asked curiosity laced in his voice.

"Well I have a boyfriend now" Hoseok mouth dropped.

"And you didn't tell me! I'm hurt!" he placed his hand over his chest a playful hurt expression on his face.

the older laughed, clearly enjoying the other's reaction.

"KIM SEOKJIN you were my favorite cousin, but not anymore" hoseok said dramatically, by this time some people were staring.

"aish respect me! I'm your hyung!" he exclaims hitting Hoseok on the shoulder.

"Ow you bitch that hurt" The younger exclaimed.

"Ha now you know how that feels and don't curse you poop head" Seokjin said hitting the poor younger once again.

"ah stop it hyung" He said while he crossed his arms and pushed his bottom lip foward clearly showing his annoyance, his appearance seemed very childish.

"are you mad, Hoseokie?" Seokjin cooed.

"Yes because you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." Seokjin sighed.

"what's his name? How long have you dated? How did he ask you out? Is he romantic? Oh my god! How was your first date? Did-"

"one question at a time! first, his name is namjoon and we've been dating for a year and a half now, he asked me out on my birthday when we were having a picnic, I guess he's kinda romantic, our first day was the best day of my life" the older explained, a small spark igniting his eyes becoming soft and filled with adoration and love.

Hoseok smiled, seeing his cousin in such state. He admired the way Seokjin's eyes turned soft and how his face became tainted with a soft pink color.

"Aww you're so whipped" he stated blankly. Seokjin hit him one more time causing the younger to whine in return.

"Hey I'll call him to come here, maybe you two could meet!" He exclaimed.

"Okay" He replied, enthusiastic to meet the boy whom stole his cousin's heart.

Seokjin took out his phone, immediately calling his lovely boyfriend.

"Hello?" Hoseok could hear the other voice.

"Babe?" Seokjin replied, his voice laced with excitement.

"I want you to come to Heechul hyung's shop right now" he stated quite strictly, surprising Hoseok who let out a quiet laugh.

the boy in the other line seemed quite surprised by the older, quickly agreeing.

"I will come but, I'm with hyung right now"

"Then bring him with you" he quickly suggested or more like demanded. He didn't wait and quickly ended the call.

"Well he is bringing someone with him" he said a playful smile on his face.

"Okay" Hoseok said, he got out of his seat and decided to buy him self some treats. Quickly he ordered and waited patiently for his order.

A couple minutes passed and he finally recieved his warm baked goods. As he started walking towards Seokjin he stopped as he heard a familiar voice.

"Hoseok what are you doing here"