"Beautiful, like always," I replied, smiling at him.

Out of all of them, I knew that he wanted to be out here with me the most, if only to paint me the sunrise so that I could always see it. I loved Gabriel's paintings, but I needed the sunrise to be real, even if Gabriel could make it look that way. It was more than just about the sunrise, and he knew it. They all did.

"Aggele Mou, hurry up and finish that drink. North is coming out soon," Silas said, coming up the porch steps. He must of came from around the side of the house, from the garage.

"I'm trying to, Superman. I'm working on it, promise."

"Here, Cupcake, if you drink all that in the next minute, I'll give you all the chocolate I can find in the house," Luke replied next to my ear. I turned my head a little and he held out a Hersey kiss in the palm of his hand. He had a crazy smile on his face.

"It's a deal," I replied, swiping the candy before anyone could take it from me. I gulped the drink down just as North came into view, coming in from the same direction Silas had.

"Sang Baby, did yo-"

"Already drank it all down, North Star. No worries," I interrupted him.

He paused, one foot on the bottom step, and looked from me to Luke.

"You bribed her again, didn't you. D*mn it Luke, she doesn't need sweets right now," he practically shouted the last part.

"Having sweets every once in awhile is fine, North," Sean said as he came from behind me. He settled into the chair next to Gabriel. He looked at me.

"Yes, I drank it all," I told him, answering his unspoken question.

"Good, good. Feeling ok today, Pookie?"

"I'm fine, Dr Sean."

"That you are, Pookie, that you are," he said, adding a wink and a smile at the end.

I giggled at him.

"Ok, someone give her the cure for the giggles. I'm too tired to move at the moment," Sean replied. I knew that he had worked last night and hadn't been to bed yet.

Before anyone could volunteer, hands framed my face and tilted my head back until it rested on the back of the swing.

"Good morning, Princess," Victor said, just before he gave me a soft, upside down kiss.

"Good morning, My Prince," I replied, when he released me.

He walked around until he was sitting next to Sean. Luke, Silas, North, and Nathan all sat down close to the others. I watched them as they interacted with each other, laughing at their antics.

"Time to go in, Pookie," Sean said, as he stood and walked over to me. "Time for our morning nap."

He held out a hand and I reached up and grabbed it. He pulled me up.

"Feeling hungry this morning," he asked, as he pulled me closer into the side of his body.

"Somewhat," I replied. I heard 7 voices all volunteer to help me out with that hunger, and I laughed.

"Sorry boys, today is my day," Sean told them, before turning us towards the back door.

"You mean 'our' day, Sean," Owen said, as he too stood and made to follow us.

I told everyone bye as we headed inside and made our way past a giant kitchen and into a big dinning room. Just off of the dinning room, there was a long hallway with a bunch of doors. We made our way to the end of the hallway and Owen opened a door before stepping back and allowing me to enter first.

The room was cozy, with a king size bed with dark gray bedding. The walls were a lighter shade of gray than the bedding. The furniture was all dark wood and went well with all the gray.

Both Owen and Sean sat at the foot of the bed, just gazing at me. I blushed and Sean laughed.

"Ok, Miss Sorenson, let's get you fed and then put to bed."

Sean winked at me and I blushed again.

"Sean, please. She need's to eat and than you both need to get some sleep."

"Ok, Owen, ok. I'll stop. Come on, Pookie, drop the blanket and come over here."

I glanced down, surprised to see that I still had the blanket wrapped around me. I started to unwrap myself from the blanket and I had meant to put the blanket onto the chair next to me, but as I took the blanket off, I glanced down and froze.

There, where my stomach should be flat, was an obviously pregnant belly. I glanced up when I heard Owen's voice.

"Come, Miss Sorenson. You're eating for two now," he said, patting the spot in between him and Sean.

I glanced back down at my pregnant belly and felt myself sway.

I jolted awake, sitting straight up in bed. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. I yanked the blankets back and looked down at my flat stomach. I just kept looking at my it, until it dawned on me. I had just had my first dream, for the first time in my life. It had felt so real.

Did dreams usually feel so real?

I glanced at the clock on my night stand and then did a double take.

It showed 3:15 am in bright red lights.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)