Chapter 10

My idea of what Mr Blackbourne looks like, except with glasses.

I quickly jerked my hands up to cover my fangs. I slowly started to back away from the guys. 

They all just stood there, staring at me, not even blinking, except for Gabriel. He was too busy running his hand under the water in the sink. He wrapped his hand in paper towels and turned to face us.

"Well, thank f*ck. We now know why she has bagged blood in her fridge. F*ck me, I was beginning to think she was an ax murder or something."

I burst into tears.

Kota reached me first, and gently wrapped me up in a big hug. He rocked us side to side.

"It's ok, Sang. Nothing to be embarrassed or get worked up over. We will figure it all out," he said in a calm voice.

I had no words.

Why weren't they running for the door?

After I calmed down, we all settled into the living room. Kota, Victor, and I sat on the couch. Luke and Gabriel sat on the floor, while Silas, North, and Nathan leaned against the wall opposite us.

"Sang," Kota began, "We're not here to hurt or judge you. We make really good friends, if you give us a chance."

"I'd like that," I replied softly. If these guys still stayed after the scare they had, the least I could do was give them a chance.

Kota smiled at me. He reached for my hand and gave it a sqeeze. Victor did the same to my other hand. No shocks from either touch, for which I was glad.

"Would it bother you if we asked some questions," Kota asked me.

"No, I don't mind. I don't know much though. I'll answer what I can. I've never met another vampire before."

"What about your parents," Victor asked.

"I was adopted as an infant. My parents figured out pretty quickly that I was different. For one, I had fangs. Two, they had to give me blood along with formula."

Some of the guys shuddered at that.

Kota took his phone out of his back pocket and checked the screen. He turned to me. "Sang, I know you've already met Dr. Green. Would it be ok with you to meet the last member of the family?"

I'd met Dr. Green? The family? Who's family?

Kota must have seen my confusion, because he said, "Us boys make up our family. Mr. Blackbourne is the head of our family, I guess you could say. You would have met him eventually, if you hung out with us, so this just speeds things up a bit. Also, he might be able to help us figure things out."

"Ok," I said, nodding my head. I'd bearly got the word out when a knock sounded on the door.

Nathan quickly went to answer the door. Dr. Sean was the first one I saw.

"Sean?"

"Hi, Miss Sang. Did you miss me?" He gave me a big, flirty smile before sitting between Luke and Gabriel.

I turned my gaze to the new person in the room.

 A man stood there, dressed in a neatly pressed suit. He had short, soft brown hair and his eyes were steel gray being his black rimmed glasses that were similar to Kota's. He was a person I was sure I never wanted to disappoint. He was pure perfection.

"Hello. My name is Mr Blackbourne," the man said, coming forward. I quickly stood up. He held out a hand and I slowly slipped my hand into his. When we touched, a shock so great, zapped up my arm, down my body, and back up to the top of my head. Right before I blacked out, I heard eight other concerned voices calling my name.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)