Chapter 40

Thanks for the comments and votes! They make my day! :)

One second I was on my side, on the floor, vomiting uncontrollably, the next I was in Mr Blackbourne's arms. I weakly turned my head away from his body, trying not to get sick on him.

"It's ok, Miss Sorenson. Let's get you to the couch and settled in."

If I hadn't been busy being sick, I would have told him just to put me next to the toilet. By the look of things, I would be needing it for a while.

While I was vomiting, the most extreme pain was tearing through my stomach. I started to cry, trying to both get closer to Mr Blackbourne, for the comfort I knew he would give me, and away from him, so I wouldn't get sick on him.

As he gently laid me down, I turned onto my side, promptly vomiting again, only this time, instead of the normal vomit from before, this time it was nothing but blood.

In between the uncontrollable vomiting, constant shivers, and extreme pain rolling through out my whole body, I heard the voices of several of the guys.

If I hadn't been so sick, I would have blushed at them seeing me like this. I tried to take my mind off of everything going on with my body by focusing on what was going on around me.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Nathan. His voice sounded from down by my feet.

"We can't take her to the f*cking hospital, Nate. She's a f*cking vampire! How the h*ll do we explain giving her blood if someone saw us? Not to mention all the f*cking blood she's covered in!" North's voice shouted out.

"What the f*ck do we do then, mother f*cker? She won't last much longer like this!" Gabriel's distressed voice shouted back.

"Mr Coleman, Mr Taylor Jr, just shut it. I've called Dr Green," Mr Blackbourne's voice came from beside me, near my head.

"He will be here as soon as possible. We need to make her as comfortable as we can. Mr Morgan, Mr Coleman, come help me remove her clothes. Mr Taylor Sr, get me a loose enough shirt for her. Mr Taylor Jr, find me a bucket or a bowl for her to use. Mr Griffin, get me some water and some towels."

I screamed as hands touched my skin, the pain too much to handle. One second, I heard and seen everything, the next, nothing but silence and blackness.

When I came to, there were more voices, though this time, less shouting. I let out a groan at the sharp pain going through my stomach, and the room went silent. Then a voice spoke.

"Sang, I'm going to put an iv in. We need to get blood back into you. You've lost too much. I will try to be fast, but, unfortunately, the pain meds don't seem to affect you at all, so this will hurt. I'm so sorry," Dr Sean's voice sounded from above me.

I wanted so badly to tell him that I understood, and that I knew he would take the pain from me if he could. I tried not to scream this time as I felt a hand on my arm, then the needle being inserted.

I literally felt the blood flowing into my veins, because it burned like fire. I screamed and felt my body buck up, as if trying to get away from the burning.

"Sh*t, Doc! Stop the f*cking iv. It's hurting her!" If I wasn't in so much pain, hearing Kota cussing would have taken me by surprise.

"I'm sorry, Kota, but I can't stop the blood flow. Sang, if we don't get the blood into you, you could die. You've lost too much. I know it hurts, but without it, you will die."

"Sean, it doesn't seem to be working. If anything, it's making her worse."

"I know, Owen, but I don't f*cking know what else to do!"

I wanted to tell them not to fight, but another wave of fire burned through my veins and I felt myself jerk almost off the couch.

Several pairs of hands landed on my body, trying to keep me from falling. I screamed until the blackness descended once more.

Once again, I woke to pain and agony rolling through my body.

Between the shivers and pain, it took me a few minutes to realize that, while I still felt the iv in my arm and the blood flowing through my veins, but this time there was no fire burning. Instead, it was a cool, soothing rush of liquid running throughout my body, helping to ease the pain somewhat.

I could also feel that I was now laying on a bed, instead of the couch.

I felt a hand gently touch one of my fingers and I turned my head to see Silas looking down at me. Compared to earlier, this touch didn't cause as much pain, more like a sting.

"Hey, Aggele Mou. I know you are in a lot of pain, but just lay still, ok? You should start to feel better soon. Just close your eyes and try to sleep. I'll be right here if you need anything."

Before he had even finished speaking, my eyes were already closing.

Just before sleep reclaimed me, an intoxicating scent invaded my senses.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)