Chapter Three

VLB
Chapter Three:

...

Aspen

It's been a few weeks since my intimate night with Justin. It hit me like a ton of bricks the day after. I stayed with him the rest of that day and ended up falling asleep on his bed. The next day came and I woke up to an empty cold bed with a note on his pillow.

I quickly grabbed my items and ran out of the room feeling like a cheap slut. I mean who just leaves a note?

When I left I walked to my house, I didn't realize tears were running down my face until I walked in and my best friend was instantly by my side.

"What's wrong?" Gracen asked me, but I just shook my head and kept walking.

She sighed "Okay, go to your room rest for a bit, then when you're ready to talk, I'll be here. Okay?" Gracen gave me a smile and I nodded my head weakly returning the smile.

As soon as I got to my room I took a deep breath. The craving for a long hot bath hit me hard and fast. I walk to my dresser and grabbed some new clean night clothes then walked into my bathroom. I started the bath making sure the water is way hotter than normal. I got undressed, but as I turn to get in I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I noticed that I have bags under my eyes, as well as the fact that they are red and puffy. I didn't even realize I was crying until I saw this. I quickly got in as I wipe my eyes. Why would he have only given me a note? I gave myself to him. I told him that he was my first, and he leaves me... With the note? Who does that?

"Aspen, can I come in please? You're obviously hurting, plus you've been sitting here for an hour now." Gracen asks as she knocks on the door. I've been here for an hour?

"J-Just A minute. Let me wrap a towel around me." I answer as I stand up.  I grab the towel and wrap it round myself, drying off before I put my clothes on.

I open the door to Gracen standing there with a concerned look on her face. I feel my lip start to quiver, I look up at her and she sighs pulling me into a hug. I put my head into her shoulder and just start crying.

"Grace, you don't understand what I've been through these past two days. They've been the worst, but also the best all in one." I told her as I pulled away from her hug.

"What do you mean hun?" Gracen asks me as she leads the way to my bed.

"Derek broke up with me. And so, I ran to the park and cried there." I paused to take a deep breath. When I knew I wouldn't cry I continued.

"Th-this guy, that went by the name of Justin came to me. We went to his place to help calm me down. H-he seemed nice so I followed him. He really was sweet. A-and." I took a deep breath and looked down at my lap.

"Asp, what happened? Did he hurt you?" Gracen asked as concern flashed across her face.

"N-not in a bad way.. he just. We uh. Gracen, I'm no longer a virgin." I answered taking a deep breath.

She looked at me and that's when the tears started to fall.

"After staying with him a full day, the next morning I woke up to a note. He left me, with only a note." Gracen pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me down but I couldn't.

All I could think about was the note. She let go a little and leaned back to look at my face.

"A note? That's it?" I nodded.

"Yeah just a note and it wasn't even a good note.." I signed and wiped my eyes before letting go of Grace and going to sit on my bed.

"Well what did the asshole leave on that note?" She crossed her arms and jutted out her hip with a stern look in her face almost as if shes trying to say I'm going to kill the guy for hurting my best friend.

I grab the note out of the dresser I put t it in and handed it to Gracen.

Thanks for the amazing few days. Hope you feel better bout the guy. I have to go to work and get on with my life. Hope you find your way easily.

Xx Justin

"Wow what an asshole." Gracen said and rolled her eyes tossing the note on the bed.

....

PUBLISHED:
December 11, 2016

AUTHOR'S NOTE

We hope you enjoy reading this book, more update coming your way!! Wednesday through Sunday let hope we can possibly update each of those days!!

Love,

H&L

~ LS87, Lyndsie_Here!