The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?

Start from the beginning

And we all jumped away from him, exept Naruto who just stood there with his armes crossed and yelled.

" Come and fight me! I want a clean match! " He yelled and Kakashi took out his porn book.

Naruto got angry and attacked all out, though Kakashi deflected it all easily while reading his book. Then Naruto kicked from behind and when Kakashi ducked he ended up right infront of him. Kakashi made the sign of tiger/fire with his hands and Pinky screamed, before jumping to a new hideout.

" Run, Naruto! You are going to die! " She screamed.

" Too late... " Kakashi said and poked his fingers hard into Naruto's ass, so Naruto ended up flying.

Then Naruto attacked from the water and failed, then he attacked with shadowclones and almost did not fail, though he did in fact fail miserable. And Kakashi was gone... Or so Naruto thought, as he fell in Kakashi's trap and ended up hanging from a tree head down.

"A ninja must see underneath the underneath." Kakashi said and when Naruto exclaimed that he got it, Kakashi continued. " I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

I smiled, i really liked his way of being. Then Raven attacked as he thought that there was an opening, though there wasnt.... So uncool! Then Raven had to hide again, as Kakashi turned into a log...
Okay, what to do? Rule sixteen, if someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it. So i have to break Kakashis upper hand, hmmm what els? Rule fifteen, work as a team. Can i work with this team? They dont seem like they know the word teamwork... Rule one, never screw over your partner. Well, i think they would screw me over first... Sigh, i guess i know what to do. Because: You do what you have to do for family. Now where did Kakashi go? If you want to find something, you follow it. Ah, there he is!
I used Hana: Fukashi and followed him silently, though before that i made Suishō Bunshin no Jutsu and sent my crystal clones out to my team members.
Alright, well one person will be sent back to the akademi, the most fair one would be me, i guess. So i will let the others have the bells, as i said earlier: You do what you have to do for family.
I stopped in my tracks, suddenly feeling unbelieveable lazy. Oh, well. I made one more crystal clone and sent it after Kakashi, then i silently went to the KIA-stone. I climped into a tree and laid down there just watching the clouds, that and in my mind seeing how my teams and clones were doing. My clones was speciel, i had a direkt connection with them, i could see everything they saw and share thoughts with them.

Kiko-Clone-1's pov:

I quietly followed Naruto, he clearly desided to cheat and eat without us. I jumped down beside him and stopped him.

" Naruto-niichan, you are not that very nice right now! We are a team, are we not? " I asked childish and he jumped.

" Kiko-chan? Of cause we are a team! Believe it! " He said and scratched the back of his head.

" Rule fifteen, work as a team. Naruto-niichan, i need you! Please help me... " I faked a tear that ran slowly down my chin.

" Kiko-chan, please dont cry. I will help! Believe it! " He said bewilded and then entusiastic.

Wow he sure is easy to manipulate...
He grabbed my hand and went with me to look for Kakashi, not long after we did in deed find him. He stood with his back at us, he was obliviously a clone, though Naruto did not want to listen to me, as i tried to tell him. Then he told me to stay.

" Stay here in hiding, Kiko. Then i will go and get both of us a bell! Believe it! " He said.

" But Naruto-niichan, what about teamwork? I think, that it would be better to work together! Please Naruto-niichan! I wanna help! " I said childish, trying to manipulate him to work with me. Clearly he did not understand, what i wanted....