Marriage Made In Heaven - Chapter 32

I stood outside the bedroom window looking in from the dark as Ethan held my body and squeezed me close, I cried as I watched him kiss my lips and hug me so close I wanted to be in my broken body again just to feel that embrace.

Zach held Millie as she screamed and collapsed to the her knees sobbing.

"It's time Libby," Lucas said from behind me.

"Time?" I said.

"Yes, they are waiting for you," he said.

I looked back in the room, others had arrived and I recognised my mother even though she had her hands over her face crying.

I couldn't hear what was being said and I didn't see the point it dragging it out. I just wanted to see Ethan one more time but he was still holding my body as his mother held him and cried.

"Libby," Lucas said.

"OK," I said.

I looked back in the window as a commotion broke out. My father roared and I was terrified.

"Libby quickly you have to leave, it is not good for your soul to see them mourning," he said.

I turned for one more look as Raguel and Luang appeared both running to pull my body from Ethan.

Raguel roared even louder than my father and all the windows smashed allowing me to hear them.

"She was poisoned, it was not a natural passing," Luang said. "The whips were laced with it, no one would have been able to tell it was concocted especially for her and wouldn't affect anybody else. Someone wanted her gone."

Thunder clouds rolled through the sky and it became pitch black. Lightening flashed and the ground shook.

"Ethan, Ethan no!" his mother said.

Lucas reached out grabbing my arm and we vanished.

"Here quickly before they find her," he said to someone in a dark hood. Was that the reaper I had seen in films Millie showed me like Bill and Ted. Then right in front of my eyes Lucas turned into my father and I recognised the scavenger. He then morphed into an old woman and laughed "third time lucky," he said.

"So it would seem," Tirell said as he turned to face me.

I screamed scrambling backwards as I ran.

"There is no point in running Libby, well at least not until I find you a new body," he said. "We are going to have such a wonderful afterlife together."

"ETHAN!" I screamed.

"He can't hear you," he said grabbing me and transported us out of there as I scream in my mind LUANG ITS TIRELL HELP ME!

"Take her the sorcerer," he said as we arrived. "I'm going to go find her a new body. Any preference?" he asked me.

I remembered what Luang had told me in secret during my training. He said if I was ever taken again I was going to close down. Not say a word, meditate my ass off so my mind stayed closed. No interaction as that was power to them and my silence would empower me. He also promised me that he would be there with me, all I had to do was think of him really clearly and he would hear me and help me stay silent.

I closed my mind as he had taught me.

"Fine I'll chose, I must say I was rather fond of your old body, such a shame, oh well," Tirell said and disappeared.

The last time they had me I didn't know what I was capable of, this time I did. I was Liberty daughter of Michael and Katherine, angels on high, so bring it on low lifes, my angels are going to smite you all.