Marriage Made In Heaven - Chapter 7

"Zach!" a voice called beside me.

I looked to see Ethan, he did not look happy.

Zach broke off his kiss with Millie. He looked at Ethan, then back to Millie. As the realisation of what had just happened hit home.

"That was the best kiss ever!" Millie said in awe.

"Time to go," Ethan ordered.

Zach nodded and stepped away from Millie.

"Where are you going?" I asked Ethan quietly.

He didn't answer, he just looked at me.

I felt like an idiot for asking. He obviously wasn't going to answer.

"He doesn't like you very much," Millie said as she took in the look Ethan was giving me.

Ethan turned his gaze to her.

"Wow intense glare! Wonder what his sex face is like?" Millie said.

I cracked up laughing.

"She should know," Ethan said indicating to me.

"What 'frigid', I mean 'Libby' and you!" Millie said in shock. "You've been fucking him and haven't told me?!" she said.

"No I haven't but you have been fucking him," I said turning the tables and pointing a finger at Zach.

"I have not! I have only just met the hot bastard," she said her bad language proving she was drunk.

"You have, you fucked him last year after making him hot chocolate and home made cookies," I said totally shocking Zach who seemed to be having an epiphany as I spoke.

"I have never seen his willy in my life!" Millie said.

"You did! Ethan turned up to see me and Zach was upset at missing out on hot chocolate and cookies as they are his favourite. I invited him over and the next thing I know you two are at it in the kitchen," I said.

"Chance would be a fine thing," Millie said as she eyed up Zach and he smiled at her.

"We have to go," Ethan said impatiently.

"Fly away Peter, Fly away Paul," I mumbled, quoting the 'two little dickie birds' nursery rhyme.

"We are going to have to do something about that mouth of yours," Ethan said as he glared at me.

"Kiss it," Millie suggested.

"No thank you," Ethan said. I felt the hurt of his remark as my heart stung and I ran from the balcony through the doors and over to my bed, bursting into tears.

"I apologise," I heard in my mind.

"Get out of my head," I screamed at Ethan.

"You cannot stay here, it is not safe," he said from across the room.

I pulled the messed up bed covers over my head to hide, as my upset grew and the tears ran down my hot flushed cheeks.

"I am sorry for upsetting you," Ethan said quietly from the other side of the room. "I will kiss you if you wish me too," he offered.

He was just making things worse. Offering to kiss me like he was doing me a favour... oh wait no, like he was fulfilling his obligation as my husband.

"I did not offer through obligation," he said.

"Get out of my head Ethan," I yelled at him and threw a cushion just missing him.

"We have to go," he said.