I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!

Start from the beginning

" We did not learn anything about you either! " Pinky said angry and i just smiled at her, so she sighed.

" Well, thats good. You are all unik and special. Meet me tomorrow morning at 05:00 at the Third Training Ground, dont be late and dont eat breakfast. " Kakashi said.

" What are we doing at the traning ground, Sensei? And why should we not eat breakfast?" Pinky asked nervously.

" We are doing a survival exercise, it will not be like any of the test you have had in the akademi! This time i will be your opponent and unless you like to puke, then dont eat breakfast. Now go, i'll see you guys at the Third Training Ground tomorrow. " Kakashi said and we students walked to the door, though it was only them that walked through it.

Kakashi had grabbed me from behind and pulled me backwards to him, so i stood infront of him, though i had my back to him. I looked backwards at him and he just smiled lazy at me, then he placed a hand on my shoulder. Then we went all 'puff' in a cloud of smoke and then we reappearred at the old mans office, that was weird.

" Kakashi-san, why did we just go 'puff'? " I asked curious and looked at him.

He scratched his head and laughed. " Well, the hokage wanted to talk to you. So i thought, why not? "

" Okay, Kakashi-san. " I smiled and he chuckled.

I looked around in the room, we were alone. But i could hear the old man and somebody else in the hall, oh god! It was Ibiki! Kakashi looked at the door and i quickly used Hana: Fukashi, that showered me in flowerpedals and made me invissible. It was too one of my own inventions. I disappeared just in time as the door oppened.

" Kakashi, where is Kiko? " The old man asked and Kakashi looked confused.

" Well, she is right... Was right here.... " He said baffled.

" How can you lose the girl twice? And was is it with the pedals on the floor? " Ibiki asked.

Suddenly the old man chuckled. " Kiko, stop hiding. I promise, that Ibiki will not try to kill you, as long as you are in my office. " He stated.

That caused me to snigger. " Okay, gramps. But only because you asked soooo nicely. " I said sarkasticly and used Hana: Fukashi once again, but this time to appear in a bunch of flowerpedals.

Both Ibiki and Kakashi blinkend at me and i smiled awkwardly.

" Kiko, would you please take a sit? " The old man asked and as a normal human being would have done, i walked right passed the chair that he pointed at and sat on corner of the table.

" So? Whats up, gramps? " I asked and looked at him with a small innocent smile.

He chuckled and smiled. " I hear, that you got a new jutsu. Can i see it? "

" Sure thing! " I laughed and stood up, i then used Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki.

One swallow apearred on the old mans desk, it then jumped into the air and multiplied. Soon a million ice and snow swallows were flying in the air, some snow ones 'by accident' hit Kakashi and Ibiki.

" That is an amazing jutsu, Kiko. Now how long have you been able of controling ice and snow? " The old man said, ignoring Ibiki that got a snowbird in the back of his head.

" Hmm, well it was around the same time as the others, so around the age of 7. " I said unsure.

" The others? The others what? " Ibiki asked and i smiled.

" The other elements of cause! They are fun playing with! " I laughed.

" How many elements do you control, kiddo? " Kakashi asked.

" Quite a few! Hmm, there is the water, the wind, the earth, the fire and lightning. Oh and then there is the mix ups, but i dont practice them so much. " I stated, while smiling.

" Mix ups? Like the ice and snow? " The old man asked quietly.

" Yes, that and steel, lava and speed! That kind of mix ups. " I smiled.

" I see... " The old man stated. " Now Kakashi come with me. "

Then they left, so i was alone with Ibiki, they planned this!

" So kid... " Ibiki started, but i cut him of.

" Do you remember, that i said, that i dont apologies? " I asked looking away.

" Yes. " Ibiki said slowly and unsure.

" Do you also remember, that i said, that i would not say sorry to somebody, that i do not trust? " I asked, beginning to feel embrassed.

" Yes.... " He said confused.

I looked up at him. " Well, im sorry... I should not have made the trap a place that public nor should i had let anyone know that i did it and i did not know, what it could mean to your reputation that you were tricked by a little girl. So i am sorry... " I looked away very embrassed, while Ibiki stirred at me.

Then he chuckled and walked closer to me, when he lifted his hand, i closed my eyes expecting a hit. But instead a warm hand slowly and affectionately tousled up my hair, i blinked surprised.

" It is alright, kid. " Ibiki said and i just sat there bewildered.

I mean, sure Kakashi and the hokage had tousled up my hair. But not Ibiki, the only time he even touched me was at the time, where he tortured me and when he was checking my arm. And the fact that he now was tousling up my hair that way, that was just confusing...

I slowly looked up at his hand, that still was on my head. I waryly smiled a timid smile and Ibiki chuckled.

" It is strange, how you are more scarred of me, when i am nice to you, then when i am torturing you. " He said and looked kind of sad.

" I dont do it on purpose... " I mumbled and looked down.

" It is alright, kid. " He said with a weird soft voice.

I sighed and looked up at him again, maybe we should play a game. That way i could get him a little away from me and i could get everything back where they was sureposed to be. I quickly made a shogi board game of some not so cold snow, then i smiled disarmingly and asked.

" Want to play a game? "

He looked at the board game, then he chuckled. " Sure. "

We then sat down and played.