The name...was wjat.

There was a table named Wjat.
Wjat had ink on the surface, smooth wood that many people put their bags on, their food, and their secrets.
Wjat loved the people that sat at the table, a girl named godsofpercyjackson sat down one day and unipegasus sat in front of her. They talked, they laughed, but then suddenly something happened.
A little guy named TerrBear came over and sat down, he started flirting with unipegasus. She didn't like it and neither did godsofpercyjackson.
They had to take action.
Unipegasus and Godsofpercyjackson sat down the next day, and their table had been taken over.
"This must be the work of the boy." Unipegasus seethed.
"What shall we do?" Godsofpercyjackson cried.
"I shall take this into my own hands." Unipegasus said confidently.
She yelled at the people that were invading Wjat.
They fled. Wjat was overjoyed they came back.
"How shall we take care of the TerrBear." Unipegasus asked.
"Oh trust me." Godsofpercyjackson said, snapping on sanitary gloves. "I got this one."

Wjat told the story to the other tables, and it was pasted down, Wjat had been honored again and again.

Cast: Unipegasus UniPegasus214
Godsofpercyjackson @myself
"What the hell did you just write" @me-talking-to-myself

Seriously what did I just do?