Okay. Let me explain.

So one day at lunch I was sitting at the table with my friends, it was Halloween and we were reciting the plan after school.
"I'm going home after school." I say to them.
"Why?" Goatsareboss1234 asked.
"My mom wants me to finish my homework."
"But what about the plan, you have to come with us, come on."
"I don't know. Gosh, it's like a custody battle with you guys. Between my parents and my friends."

And that's what started it all.

UniPegasus214 claimed that she was my mother, MadHatter895 claimed she was my mother too, WillowWolf1000 is my aunt and now Goatsareboss1234 is my father (though I call him mother because I find calling one of my best friends father extremely weird, though Uni is going to say it still sounds weird, and it still does.)
And then they realized that to have a child, you kinda have to.... do stuff... so I'm apparently born from a pumpkin. Oh, and I'm also 1 years old because since I'm older than madhatter I have to age slower. In human years I'm 1, in pumpkin years I'm like 32.
This is so confusing I don't even know.

So when you see my profile, it says I'm a pumpkin, so yeah.

My God this just reached a new level of weird.

I thought it was guacamole too, Scott