9/11 is today.

It's been fifteen years.
Look how much we have grown.
We now have more police officers. We have more secure buildings. We didn't let them get us. We didn't let them take away our joy, and happiness, and smiles. Lots of people visit New York. It was targeted fifteen years ago by a group of people that will never understand that we will always rise above them.
We will always rise above. They took down two buildings but they didn't take down the whole state.
While this does not take our spirit, we still lost 2,900 souls. People that had families. My mom's boss was on one of the planes. I'm not going to say his name, but he worked for a diamond company in New York and when he was on the plane, my mother was in a car.
Even though it's been years, you can still grieve for these people. But always know that they are in a better place. And we are going to make sure that this doesn't happen again.
I've never said anything like this before, but if you see something, you have to say something. You can save lives. You can be heroic.
Literally no one cares if it's a false alarm. It could have been real, and it could have killed someone.
And if you ever feel like the right thing to do is set a bomb or kill someone for religion, it's really not. There's much better ways to express yourself. Please think.