First day at school and adoption?!

Start from the beginning

Finally the day was over and i then just had to wait for the Anbu. Naruto should do his punishment for the prank he did that morning, so i was alone. I jumped up on the akademi fence and looked up at the sky, i noticed the raven-shadow watch me from afar. He slowly came closer and i quickly grew tiret of him tiptoeing closer and closer.

" Stalker! " I said and looked at the raven-shadow.

He jumped, clearly starlet. " Who are you? I have never seen you before. " He said.

" And you know every person in this village? " I asked innocently.

" No... " He said hesitantly.

" Then why are you suspicious of me? " I asked looking him in the eyes. " Besides i would not be able of starting in the akademi without the permission from the hokage, now would i? "

" No... " He said looking away. " Were are you parents? I dont see anyone waiting... "

" Hehe, well they are, were they are. And they are not, were they are not. Thats were they are. " I said slowly and looked away too.

" Hm.. " He 'said'.

" Thats an awfully long word! " I smiled at him.

" Hm.. " Was the answer, but he smiled a ghost smile.

I smiled softly, his eyes had betrayed him. He was lonely and sad and curiuos. Kakashi showed up a little away and he motioned for me to follow him. I smiled at him again.

" I have to go, see you tomorrow! Bye Raven! " I said and jumped down from the wall.

I waved, as i ran down the street to get to where Kakashi was waiting for me. Raven looked after me as i ran out of his sight. I ran into the shop, that Kakashi had pointed at and i saw him sitting at a table waiting for me.

" So Kiko, how was your first day? " Kakashi asked.

I smiled. " It was fun, i meet Naruto again. And then i meet these two girls with no manners. And i meet Raven. "

" Who is Raven? " He asked thinking.

" He is the boy i talked with, when you saw me. " I said in a-matter-of-speaking voice.

" That was Sasuke Uchiha.... " He stated slowly.

" No, that was Raven! " I stated childish and stubborn.

He just laughed at me and let it slip. " So kiddo. What do you think of being adoptet? "

" A girl my age, would not be the optimal adoption. Everyone knows that, so who would adopt me? Who would want a devilish old kid like me? " I asked not wanting to know the answer.

" Well, there is already one who would like to adopt you.... " He said softly.

" Who? " I asked cautious.

He smiled genuine and looked me in my eyes. " Me. "

I sat dumbfounded, he would adopt me? Why? I looked at him dumbfoundly. " Why? Nobody wants me, why will you? "

He just smiled softly at me and rumpled up my hair. No words, no nothing. Just him staying silent and holding on his. Was this a silent argument? I might be losing this argument, but did i want to win it? I dont think, i have ever been happier for losing a argument... I looked at him and his look softend. " I dont take no for an answer, i really do want to adopt you as my own. "

My chest felt warm, it felt nice, safe. I nodded. " Okay, if that is what you really wants. "

He smiled brightly and ordered some dangos from the passing waiter. Funny how nobody had heard our conversation... This town have no ears, i swear, or else they are all deaf...

Me and Kakashi ate our dangos, before he showed me the way to his apartment, where i was to live from now on. When we arrived to the apartment, i found out that i had gotten my own room. All the cloth that the old man gave me was in the closet, together with some new ones. In the bag of the closet was a hidden space, where Shuriken's, Kunai's, Tetsubishi's, Kakute's, Neko-te's, Tanto's, Sai's, Shikoro's, Chakra blade's, Fūma Shuriken's, Kunai Blade's, Food Pill's, Nunchaku's, Poison's and Senbon's was hung up. The ninja-tools covered the entire space. In the room there too was a bookcase with books about defrend ninja tekniks and things like that, there too was some of the human body. The bed was queensized and the bedding was MidnightBlue. The walls were a LightCyan, that lighted the room up. On the floor was a carpet that were NavyBlue. I laid my bag on the woodend desk, before i sat in the chair infront of it. I had never had a room this big or pretty and now Kakashi said that this was mine. I took some of my stuff out of my bag, a few haircolers, a few contacts and the good book, and i put it on one of the shelfs on the wall. I slowly touched the bed, it was soft and smooth.

" If you want, we can hang some pictures. I didnt know what you liked, so i didnt hang any earlier. " Kakashi said from the door and i quickly looked up, when did he get there?

" Really? " I asked almost not believing him.

" Sure, why not. Do you have anything in particular, that you would like? " He asked lazy.

" Maybe some of my sketches? " I asked uncertan.

" Sure. Pick some out and put them om the desk, then i will hang them up tomorrow. " He said with a smile. " Now you better get to bed, there is school tomorrow. "

I nodded and he left the room. I looked around again at the room, my own room. And i was adoptet by a man, who i maybe could trust. Its a large risk to take, when burned before you tend to see ghost and i surely did. This all seemed to good to be true and when something seemed to good to be true, it usually is...