" Your hair its diffrend. " I stated, taking it in. " These drawings is really good, Kiddo. "

" For a girl that have never been in school, you sure is smart. " The hokage too stated looking up from her notesblog. " That dress suits you. "

" Thanks... " She muttered embaressed while blushing. Once again she looked like a little kid, the innocent look on her face, she stood a little playing with her bare foots. I should take some shoes for her with me tomorrow. Both me and the hokage laughed softly at her. She looked away and snatched a couple of contacts and her hairbrush.

While brushing her hair, she asked. " Have you found everything yet? " With a look at her bag.

" I think so. " I said and she grinned, a big grin lighted up her face.

" No, you have not. You lack 3 hidden bombs, 11 knifes and 1 hidden book of bombmaking. " She grinned at me, while showing me where each and every item was as she mentioned them. How could there even be things hidden those places?

" I can see how this bag added to your weight, but there is still something missing... " I said wondering and she smiled knowingly, i knew there were more to it!

" Rule nine, never go anywhere without a knife. Besides you should never hide all your weapons the same place. " She stated and my eyes widdend, well she was right. But how could she have that many weapons on her without it slowed her down, i could not even see it on her.

" So it is all weapons? " I asked dumbfounded

" That and training weights. " She once agian stated, making me baffled.

She slowly took a slim weight of her left arm and passed it to me, i took it curiously and became surprised. It was heavy! Heavier then any, that i had ever had on. I think that they might be heavier then Guys. I passed it to the hokage, that passed it back to her. She is one strong 11 year old.

" Okay, you better get some sleep. Kakashi will follow you to the akademi tomorrow and an anbu will pick you up. Night Kiko. " The hokage said and left, i too left after i wished her a good night.

I followed the hokage to his office, where he sat in his chair infront of me.

" Kakashi, i have noticed how you have Kikos respeck and i wanted to know what you think of her. " He said and i looked at him.

" Well shes a great kid for sure. Shes strong and she will become a good ninja if she wants to. I believe she might have been neglected in her past, but she has good traits and i dont think that it is to late to straighten it up. " I stated truely.

He smiled. " I am glad that you like her, Kakashi. And i think, that you might be right. So now i would like you to tell me, would you be the right man to give her a proper nurture? "

That was a surprise and i stood quietly. Would i be the right man, how would i know when its enough, how should i know what was enough? " I would like to think over that, you may have my answer tomorrow noon. " He nodded and i left for home. Could i be the fatherfiguer that she needed?

The next morning i stopped on my way to Kikos room to buy her the dangos, that i had promissed her. I then took of to her room. When i oppened the door, i almost dropped the dangos. Infront of me was 12 Kikos, 6 sat with books reading and 6 trying to do the jutsus in the books. She had not noticed me and i stood as frozen, then i smiled. She was good. I silently moved back retracing my steps and went to find the hokage, he should know. I stopped infront of the hokages office and knocked.

" Come in! " He called and i stepped in. " Kakashi, should you not be following Kiko to the akademi? "

" Yes, but i think you should know, that she would not fit in with the small ones in the akademi. I got something you should see. " I said and he followed me curiuos to Kikos room.

I oppened the door and showed him the inside. She had added some more shadowclones to the jutsu rehearseing clones. He stood frozen just like i had, the little mountain on one side of the bed indicatet how many books she had yet to read, while the big mountain on the other side indicatet those she had been reading. And she was fast! While we just stood there, she finished book after book and put it gently in the big bunch of books, before taking a new one. Each time one of her clones tried a attack, the attack disapeared before being able of breaking anything. Before long she was done, one after one her clones disappeared. And then it was only her, she closed the last book as she finished it and then she concentrated on her hand. Slowly her hand began glowing, she had just made a Chakra Scalpel with Chakura no Mesu...

" That is great, Kiddo. " I said giving her a fright, the hokage whispert a new classnumber before giving Kiko a smile and then he left. I took the pack with dangos and gave it to her. If she looked like a kid when embaressed, it was nothing like how she looked like now. She jumped onto the bed, placed the package right infront of her and then she carefully took one out. She slowly examined it, then she poked it, sniffed it and slowly licked it. I laughed at her face as she desided that she liked them and that they were not poisonous. With a kidish laugher she ate them all, and i give in. I would take care of the girl, i would probably not be a good father figure and there is a big chance of me being either too strict or too indulgent. But i would like to adopt her as my own.