Meeting a New One

"I'm coming home,
I'm coming home,
Tell the World I'm coming home.
Let the rain, wash away
All the pain, of yesterday
I know my Kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming...home"

Several people smiled and threw in a couple coins in the green hat that I stole from the glitch. I was surprised, I'm not the best singer in the world, and I'm not being humble about it. I suck ass when it comes to singing, but I guess the Japanese like American singers? Or Americans in general...? I'm not sure, the 2016 Presidential Election was a time I wish I never have to tell my kids I lived through. That is if I even have kids. Probably not. I'm only singing out in the middle of public because we needed the money, and there wasn't any other way to get money other than beg or get a job. Obviously, none of the males could get a job, no matter how 'normal' Un-Masky, Toby and Gavin looked. EJ was already complaining about kidneys and being hungry, Jeff was getting restless, threatening to gut us if we refused to listen to him, and BEN had free reign. He could zip through his DS and mess with people through Cleverbot.

That ass.

LJ actually didn't care, he was actually climbing the tree a few meters behind me. People were gawking at him and his black and white queerness and even threw money at the base of the tree. Man, I swear, we're going to have enough money to buy a small fast food place at the end of the day if this keeps up. I stretched and picked up the dark green phrygian cap with the many different coins and paper money and sat down on a bench down the path. We were all off somewhere in the park, doing things for money. I think Gavin was reading minds, BEN was playing the ocarina, Toby and Un-Masky were beating the shit out of each other, LJ was climbing a tree, Jeff was giving beauty tips (yeah, I can't believe it either), and EJ.. I don't know what EJ was doing. It was nearing dusk, nowhere near the time we said we'd meet up again. I tied the open end of the cap closed and tucked it under my legs. I've been wearing the same outfit for the past two days, but I still looked nice...this was an anime, and there were different logicalities (hehehe. It's a word now, lovelies~). It was so weird, looking 2D, but feeling 3D.

I looked down at my hands, 2 dimensional versions of my hands back in the real world. In the real world.. In the real world, people weren't that tall compared to me, but here, it's like they're Titans, stomping around looking for a delicious human to scoop up and shovel in their mouth. I started swinging my left leg, which was barely grazing the drab grey concrete of the sidewalk, making soft, but scratchy sounds of rubber on cement. I exhaled heavily, not realizing I had held my breath for a long period of time. What if we can't ever get back? We'd be stuck here in the Death Note-verse, and I know the boys wouldn't be able to take that. In a world where crime is practically forbidden, murder justified by Kira. If any of those boys die, it'd be my fault. I don't why it was, but I had a strong impulse to say it was my fault. If those boys die... I would be responsible... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I heard someone pass by me, then felt their weight as they sat on the bench. I glanced over quickly to see only a fleeting glimpse of brown hair, and a white collared shirt. I sniffed. I felt something slide down my cheek and drop off my chin onto my dull grey leggings, causing the dark fabric to become darker. One tear, two tears, three tears, one after another, until I was a silent crying mess. I kept wiping my eyes with the back of my hand, only to smear the tear steaks onto my hand and across my face. I heard the person beside me on the bench shifting, probably getting up to leave, I wouldn't want to be sitting by some random girl crying on a bench in a park if I were them. I clenched my eyes shut and started taking breaths, just to calm my racing tears. I'm serious, I think my tears could have won the Indie 500 with how fast they were pouring from my ducts.