“He has a point, Gracie; you look ridiculously hot in that dress by itself and to have the added effect of being in heat, whew! You’re going to have every man in town sniffing around you”. Luke concluded.

Wes nodded, agreeing with him.

I glared at Garret; this was his entire fault, bringing up all kinds of ideas. It was probably also his fault I was in heat. His and Derek’s, ever since I came back into this town, they have had my libido in over drive.

Thinking about Derek brought all my buried anger out.

“I don’t care, I’m still going”. I told them then walked out.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I arrived at Zach’s bar ten minutes later.

The makeshift dance floor was over crowded by Saturday night party goers and the music blared loud.

I walked in and headed straight for the bar.

The bar owner and tender Zach slid up to my end of the bar.

He looked me over completely, starting at my chest and up since the bar was hiding the rest.

He stared noticeably at my chest; his eyes laser sharp followed the outline of my red built in bra that was peeking out of my dress. He moved up to my neck, after a very thoroughly look at my chest. His eyes focused on my pulse point.

My heart sped up. He could see it. I knew what he was thinking, he wanted to bit it. To nibble on it just a little.

I knew because it was what I would want to do, if I was a guy.

I flushed. I wasn’t used to guys checking me out constantly.

When his gaze finally reached my face he did a double take.

“Well, well, well, if It isn’t little Ms. Gracie Watson all grown up!” he said.

“Hi, Zach.” I smiled. Zach Rogers was the town’s playboy. One among many others, he was drop dead gorgeous and he knew it. He ran in Garret and Derek’s clique back in the day but was also friends with Wes and Luke. He had dark blond hair and mesmerizing hazel eyes. If I wasn’t so blinded by those two, I would have totally gone for him.

But he was so out of my league, he wasn’t even in my ball park, kind of like Garret and Derek.

I smiled at the thought, it was amazing how I content I was with that thought now, compared to five years ago.

Zach had and from the looks of it still does a sexy lean body, a killer smile and just enough charm to convince you that you’re the center of world.

“What are you doing here, Gracie?” he asked.

“Needed a drink.” I told him. One drink didn’t about sum it up but he didn’t need to know that.

“Ok what can I get you?” he asked.

“What’s the strongest drink you have?” I needed something to take the edge off.

“Damn! That bad huh?”

I nodded. It was bad alright. I had only been back for two weeks to my hometown to which if it was up to me, I never wanted to come back to. My dad has been brutally attacked, I was attacked and assaulted by two strangers and I was going into heat. Oh! And let’s not forget Derek and Garret. Plus I just made out with my two best friends.

Yeah I definitely needed a drink.

“You got any tequila?” I asked.

He nodded. “A tequila shot coming right up!” he said.

“Uh, make that the whole bottle.” I told him. He raised his eyebrows at me but I just shrugged.

He brought the cup and bottle around and nodded at something behind me.  “You, planning on joining our little friend over there?” he asked.

I looked behind me.

Derek sat in the far corner of the Bar, a bottle of scotch in front of him. He looked dazed and far, far away.

I shook my head, great, I couldn’t get away. Looks like he didn’t get far!

I turned, pick the bottle up and started drinking. I planned on getting drunk, very drunk. I needed to forget everything, including Derek and his little disappearing act.

It was only when I was half way through the bottle that I turned to survey the room.

That’s when I saw him.

He sat directly across from me on the opposite side of the room. Tall dark and sexy! He was in a dark grey suite. I could instantly tell he wasn’t from here. He had an air of authority around him, of power.

He was sipping something dark.

His dark eyes followed my every movement, when I lifted the glass to my lips. His eyes seemed to darken more. He licked his lips. This time, my eyes darkened.

He shifted, spreading his legs more.

 I guessed he was uncomfortable, maybe because he was aroused?

His eyes slid over my body, my nipples hardened at the contact.

My pussy flushed, damping my already wet panties.

He inhaled.

He was a shifter.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

There it is guys. Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think.

p.s. this is for all of you who guessed right! She is indeed going into heat!

What do you think of Garret’s reaction? Is he being an ass or just over protective?

P..s looks like Derek didn’t get far……

What do you guys think of Zack?

And the NEW GUY?