The Bellwood Breed-26

Avery held my hand as we walked down stairs to breakfast. I was in a blissful state, a smile plastered on my face as we finally made it down stairs. It was a little after 8:30, and luckily, they served breakfast until nine.

Avery pulled my chair out for me. "Wait here, I'll make your plate." I nodded, a smile still on my lips as I watched him walk away.

I couldn't help but swell up with a little pride as I watched other females eye him longingly. He was all mine, and he loved me just as much as I loved him. I smiled as I thought about the special moment we shared just half an hour ago. He was gentle, and sweet, and loving, and just everything I could have ever imagined. I was proud to call him my first.

I saw the Emily girl from yesterday slide in next to him. You didn't have to be a genius to know she liked him. She was probably around 16 or 17 and had this long silky straight blonde hair. Her eyes were a startling silver grey color. She had high cheek bones and a petite frame, and was practically throwing herself right at Avery, I felt my eyes roll.

"So, are you from out of town?" She asked nicely.

Avery turned to be polite. "Uh no, I live over in Greenwich."

Her eyebrows shot up. "With all those snooty people who think they're too good for everyone?"

Avery laughed. "I don't think my friends are snooty."

"Of course you don't."

He turned to face her. "What's that supposed to mean?" He cocked a brow, a breathtaking smirk on his lips.

Emily blinked a few times, unable to speak. And I couldn't blame her, Avery was gorgeous. I could only imagine how she would react to Ryder.

"Uh well...it's just because um...I'm sorry, what'd you ask?"

He laughed. "It was fun talking to you, but I've got my girlfriends plate so..." He smiled as he waived bye.

"Oh right. Uh...ok." She looked in my direction with distaste.

Avery sat my breakfast down in front of me, planting a kiss on my lips. "For you my love."

I laughed a little. "Thank you." He sat down across from me. "That girl is totally smitten by you." I giggled. I wasn't threatened by her, or any other beautiful girl for that matter, I knew Avery loved me, I sometimes wondered why, but I knew he did.

He shrugged. "Eh, I don't think so. And where you listening to our conversation?" He said with a smirk.

"One, that's because you're a guy. And two, it's not like I couldn't not hear you...super ears remember?"

He chuckled. "What does me having to be a guy have to do with anything?"

"Well duh, guys are completely clueless, and they never know what they want."

"I know I want you." He winked, causing my heart to skip a beat. "That has to count for something right?"

I laughed. "You know what I mean."

He smiled, laughter in his eyes. "I love you." He brushed his thumb under my chin.

I smiled and leaned into his hand. "I love you too."

******

"Checking out already?" Emily's mom asked with a smile as we walked down the steps with our stuff. After breakfast Avery and I just cuddled and watched movies, there was an instance where things sort of went beyond that, but whatever.

"Yes ma'am." Avery smiled. "We had a lovely time by the way."

"Well I hope sharing one room didn't mess things up too bad." She said sheepishly as she handed Avery something to sign.