Chapter 12 (Felicity's POV) (FINAL CHAPTER)

And so we talked.
I explained everything, about why I had to leave, about why I came, and about Lady Tramurn. Unfortunately, this meant that I had to explain that my stay was only temporary, especially now that almost definitely wasn't welcome to stay with Lady Tramurn and her daughters ever again.

Hiro looked crestfallen. Then, after a couple of seconds, his face brightened.
"You said that you came to San Fransokyo to see your friend, right?" he asked.
"Yeah, why?" I answered, unsure of what he was getting to.
"Well, why don't you just stay at your friend's place when you're here? You could visit during school holidays and things like that!" Hiro told me happily.

I smacked my head in amazement. Why hadn't I thought of that? I hugged him in delight.
"Hiro, you're a genius!" I said.
"Well, I am the most talked about teen in San Fransokyo!" Hiro responded, grinning, and we laughed.

Epilogue

I called Deea's mum, and she said that she'd be happy to have me stay with them, and so, at the start of each holiday period I would eagerly pack my bags for San Fransokyo.
During Winter, Hiro and I would drink hot chocolate in the Lucky Cat Cafe, curled up in a blanket, and during the warmer months, we would fly up to one of the wind turbines on Baymax and we'd watch the sun set. It was bliss whenever we were together.

Oh yeah, you're probably wondering what happened to Lady Tramurn. Well, because of my shoe, she realised that she was more skilled in shoe-making than hat-making, and thanks to her shoe shop, she's been more successful than ever before.
And the name? It's called "One Shoe In San Fransokyo".

(A/N: It's been over a year since I started this book, but now it's finally complete! I'd like to thank everyone who's commented on this book and given me lots of lovely feedback! Now that this is done, I can turn my attention to my next book, "When You Wish Upon A Creepypasta". So stay tuned for more chapters of that, and thanks again!)

🎉 You've finished reading One Shoe In San Fransokyo (A BH6 Cinderella story) (entered in #Wattys2015) 🎉