Chapter 1 (Felicity's POV)

"Make it this Wednesday? At about two o'clock? Awesome! Bye!" I put down the phone. I had just invited my friend Deea to come over for a while at the house I was staying at. Deea was my best friend and had moved to San Fransokyo a few months ago. Although we kept in touch via texting, I wanted to see her again. So, when the chance arrived, I packed my bags and went there.

"Thanks for letting Deea come over Mrs Tramurn," I thanked her as politely as I could. "and letting me stay here of course."
"Yes well, I suppose I owed your mother a favour after she helped get my hat business off the ground. Just don't touch anything precious, don't break anything, don't make a mess, don't misbehave, and if you hurt so much of a hair of my two beloved daughters, you can go back to where you came from!" she instructed sternly.

I blushed, even though I had always been a (fairly) good girl! I had never gotten into any fights or anything of the sort. "Yes Mrs Tramurn." I agreed in a small voice.

"Oh, and one more thing," Mrs Tramurn began as I started to walk up the stairs to my bedroom. "You don't have to call me Mrs Tramurn." I thought I saw a gentle warmth in her eyes, but then she spoke again. "Madam will do."

(A/N: so there is the first chapter. It's short I know, but the other chapters will be longer. The next chapter will be in Hiro's perspective, and then we will go back to Felicity's (my) situation in the chapter after that. Tell me what you think down below!)