Chapter 4- The Clash of Sun and Myths!

At school, Naiyo was looking for a classroom with a note in hand.

"Here take this." Maia handed him a slip of paper with a room number on it. "Come by here tomorrow after school. There's someone who I want you to meet."

"Who could it be?" He said out loud before he stopped in front of the door of the mention room. He slowly opened the door and saw Maia and some other students. "Heya Naiyo!" Maia waved. "Hey." He went to the tables with the other students. Beside Maia was a girl with purple hair with a silver streak to the side. And the other was a boy with curly blonde hair. "I think introductions are in order. Naiyo, here is Kasey Anderson. She's our deck builder." "Hi there." "And over here is León Myer, our president." "Glad you can be here." "Thank you." "For you guys, this is Naiyo Arata. The wielder of Sun Dragons." "Our coach is running late but he should be here soon." Kasey explained. "Hey Maia, why did you want to be here?" Naiyo was still slightly confused. "Well, I was hoping that you would like to join our club!" "Club?" Maia nodded. "You wanted to become stronger and fight a lot of intense matches right?" Naiyo started to get excited. "Yeah!" "If you join our club you can fight as much as you want!" "Really?" "Really!" "In that case sign me up!" Kasey and León sweatdrops. "That was a bit too easy...." Kasey said. "Right." "But there's a catch!" Maia declared. "What is it?" León stepped up to him. "You have to win against me in order to be apart of the club." León explained. Naiyo pound his fist together and his face lit up. "Let's do this!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two fighters stood on opposite sides of the field, ready for battle. "Ready Naiyo? I won't go easy on you." León taunted. "That would be disrespectful if you didn't." Naiyo shot back. Maia and Kasey was sitting on the bleachers. "You think that he would be able to top León?" "I know that he'll win." Maia said with confidence. "He has great control of the deck already." "Alright, let's see what he can do." The fighters took out their core deck cases. "Observe as the myths come to live! Witness their stories unfold! Luminize! Mythological Forest!" "The time has come to led the troops towards hope! Shine forth my spirit! Luminize! Shining Hope!" Naiyo's core deck case changed into a red bracelet with flames around it. "Buddy-" "Fight!" The girls said. "Raise the flag!" "I fight for Legend World." "I'm with Dragon World." Their buddies appear next to them. León has the first move.

"Charge and draw. I call King of Forest, Zlatorog (P: 3000, C: 2, D: 2000) to the left. I will use Zlatorog effect to place two cards into the gauge from my deck. Attack Zlatorog!" The beast rammed into Naiyo. "I end." "Draw, charge and draw.  I will set Sun Furnace Battery Type- 1! I will buddycall Shine Claymore Dragon (P: 6000, C: 3, D: 3000) to the right. I charge my gauge by 1. I will call Black Spotted Dragon, Black Dot (P: 5000, C: 1, D: 1000) to the left. I will charge my gauge due to my spell. Next I will equip Sun Fist, Claymore Fist (P: 5000, C: 2)! I will attack with my Fist!" León took the attack. "Since you don't have a monster in your center, I can draw a card! Next is Black Dot!" "Cast! Holy Grail!" "Go Claymore!" "Shine Claymore!" Claymore slashed León across his chest. "I will end."

Hand: 4-4
Gauge: 5-5
Life: 5-8
Item: None- Sun Fist, Claymore Fist
XOO  XOX

"Draw, charge and draw. I will pay and 1 gauge to cast Symbel Gard to draw 2 cards!" León declared. "Next I will buddycall Waweldrache (P: 7000, C: 1, D: 3000) to the right and equip Immortal Sword, Durandal (P: 6000, C: 1). My buddy and I will link attack towards the fighter!" Naiyo braced himself as he took the hit. "Next is Zlatorog!" Naiyo also took the attack. "With that, I end." "Draw, charge and draw!" A smirk came across Naiyo's face. "Prepare yourself León! I'm about to hit hard! You can say that this is my FINAL TURN!" The blonde welcome the challenge. At the top of the stands, a older man with wavy blonde hair with light brown at the ends, wearing a pair of glasses, a green polo shirt with a white sweater vest on top, some kakis and black dress shoes, was watching the match. He was taking mental notes on the newcomer. "The way he fights, is a reincarnation of Master?" Naiyo continued his turn. "Black Dot will attack the fighter!" "Cast! Holy Grail!" "Not again!" The dragon called as he struck the glass. "Next is Claymore!" "Shine Claymore!" "Equipment change! Divine Protection, Prydwen!" The sword changed into a giant shield. "I will use it's effect to pay 2 gauge. The damage is reduced by 2!" León took light damage as his life drop to 4. "Taste my fist! Claymore Fist!" León took the attack. "That was a good attempt but-" "FINAL PHASE!" He held a card in the air and Claymore began a transformation. "IMPACT CALL!" León, Kasey, and the adult was caught off guard by his declaration, while Maia saw it coming. "Claymore, 'Shine Punisher'! Claymore is now a size 2 with 8000 power and 5000 defense!" Flames erupted from Claymore's armor. "Claymore!" "Shine Punisher!" As the pillar of fire fell on León, he knew he lost. Final Score: León-0, Naiyo-4.

The battlefield was clear after the fight, and the two fighters met in the middle. "Congratulations Naiyo. You have beat me, therefore you can join the club." Maia nudged Kasey. "I told you he could do it." Naiyo pumped his fist in front of León. "I'm glad my fist reached your spirit." He said. León was slightly confused. "Your fist?" "It was part of my Sensei's teachings." Naiyo explained. "A good way to reach someone is to use your fist!" Some clapping was heard, causing the members to turn facing the adult. "That was a good fight you guys!" The students, except for Naiyo, was excited to see him. "Charles!" They called. It took a moment to click for Naiyo but he realize why the name was familiar. "You're Charles Bailey!" "Guilty as charged. Glad to have you with us Naiyo. Where did you learn Buddyfight?" Charles asked. "From my Sensei. He's a world class Buddyfighter." Naiyo explain, resulting with a nod from Charles. He then took out a flyer from his pocket and unfold it. "Hey Naiyo, how about you participate in the Rhinehart Cup this year?" Naiyo looked at the flyer and got excited. "A chance to have epic fights? Count me in!" "Then let's start training." Charles held out his hand for a handshake. "Right." Naiyo accepted. Their training for the biggest tournament for the year will begin!