Prologue

Several years ago, the Earth and it's parallel worlds was on the verge on destruction. This event was known as the Buddy Invasion. But with the help of the Guardians and their buddies, the Worlds was saved. These are the heroes: the Happy Go-Lucky Adventurer, Hallie Crispian and her buddy, Brave of the Sun, Gao, the Guardian of Dungeon World. The Powerhouse Blockhead, Charles Bailey and his buddy, the Guardian of Ancient World, Space Dragon Emperor, Galiazond. The Samurai of Justice and Buddy Police Commander, Luke Torres, and Super Strength Ninja, Kotaro Fuma, the Guardian of Katana World is his buddy. The Sweet Robot Pilot, Kurumi Natsuko, and Card Burn is her buddy, who is the Guardian of Hero World. Rosena Thompson is the Courageous Brute, who's buddy is Danger World's Guardian, Armorknight, Red Dragon. The Noble Sacrifice, Henry and Valkyrie, Assault Cara, the Legend World Guardian.  The Berserker Magician herself, Blair Crispian and Magic World's Guardian, Witch of Destruction, Hearty the Devastator. And last but definitely not least, the one who made the future possible, the Legendary Rainbow Guardian, Tai Rhinehart and his buddy, Rising Flare Dragon, the Sacred Guardian of Dragon World.

Due to their actions, the people and monsters alike have enjoyed peace and Buddyfights for years. Now what is "Buddyfight" you ask? Well it's only the card game that is sweeping the nation! It brings people and monsters together as they fight for victory! Over the years, new technologies have been developed for fights to go to the next level! New mechanics have been added due to the appearances of Impact and Accel Monsters. Well enough talking from me, let's go and experience the world of Buddyfight together. Raise the Flag!