Strange

"Kakashi-sensei is late again..."A blonde groaned boredly.Team 7 arrived early,then Sakura saw Hinata walking towards them."Hi,Hinata!!"Hinata smiled. Minutes later Kakashi arrived too. Naruto came towards Kakashi,with a vein popping on his head." WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW?!?" Sakura smacked his head."Hn.Dobe."Naruto groaned in pain and glared at Sasuke."Teme." Naruto responded. (The other parts are deleted since it was very cringy)

They started walking out of the main gates,Sakura and Hinata talked,while walking. Sasuke argued with Naruto and Kakashi is reading his book. They stopped what they were doing.Then Sakura asked.

"Kakashi-sensei?"

"Yes?"

"Where are we going?"

"We are heading off a village,the mission states we need to help someone there..."

"I see..."

As they walk,Sakura noticed her surroundings were familiar to her. She noticed a hill and it hit her.

'Sakura used the hill so she can roll and get hurt,she takes that as a punishment for what she had done.

"Hahaha! She has a huge forehead!"

"She looks ugly!"

"Is she crazy?! Everyday she always has new bruises!"

"Yeah! She should go to a psychiatrist!"

"God! She's so skinny!"

"What a weak piece of sh*t..."

"She's so useless..."

"God! I hate her!"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Are you alright now?"

"She's just a kid! Don't worry!"

.

.

.

"Sakura! Sakura!! Sakura!!!"

Sakura snapped out of her mind and noticed she was staring at the hill.

She then met black orbs,staring at her a little worried. She noticed the others staring at her the same."No problem..."

But weren't the words lost?