Time skip

We threw a little party for the graduates at the house. Surprisingly Sasuke and his dad also appeared.

Was it really that urgent?

Sasuke and his father never come to events such as these. Especially Fugaku who always has an excuse to not attend.

I wonder what made them change their mind.

Well right now I was finishing some of the work that I have left. It's not as much as most days since the whole graduation thing.

I heard the door open, I knew that was Sasuke. He's the only one besides Boruto that doesn't knock on my door.

Looking up I saw Shisui, Obito, Itachi, Fugaku, and Sasuke.

"Sasuke I thought only you and Fugaku needed to talk to me." I said.

"They need to hear this as well. I didn't tell them anything. So they are as clueless as you are." I looked at him confused.

"Miyuki Uchiha is still alive. S-" I cut Fugaku mid sentence.

"Miyuki is WHAT?!" it wasn't only me that said that it was the rest as well. I could see the annoyance in both Sasuke and his fathers' faces.

"Calm down. Let us finish idiots." said Sasuke. I glared at him.

No matter how many times I tell him that I'm Hokage now he still doesn't respect me.

Typical Sasuke.

"How do you expect me to calm down Sasuke, it's my little sister you're talking about! Saying she's alive after now 12 years is outrageous! She would have come back!" yelled Shisui his sharingan activated. Which surprised almost all of us. He never yells no matter what the situation might be. Well he didn't necessarily yell he just rose his voice louder then normal, but still.

"Let him talk Shisui I know he'll explain everything." Itachi tried calming him down.  It worked, well slightly. He still seemed angered and shocked that his little sister might still be alive.

Everyone calmed down slightly and looked at Fugaku to continue.

"As I was saying. She was kidnapped not killed all those years ago. The two men that kidnapped her put Sasuke into a strong genjutsu that even he couldn't break. That's how we thought she wasn't alive anymore but a couple days ago she arrived back here." before I could interrupt him Sasuke gave me a look that said 'don't you even think about it' so I kept my mouth shut. "Only people with the mangekyo sharingan are able to see her which is why we set up a team of Uchihas that posses it since only they are able to see her maybe its the same with the enemy." he finished.

"There are barley any of you, what if they have shinobi on their side as well what will you do then?!" I yelled at mainly Sasuke. He seemed to have thought of the whole idea. That and his dad is scary so I'd never raise my voice at him even if I am Hokage.

"That's why we're here Naruto." answered Fugaku.

"We aren't idiots like you dobe. We came here so you can assemble your own team to come as back up if necessary." Sasuke said.

"I'm going with you." I said standing up from my spot.

"Your the Hokage Naruto. You can't go on missions such as these. It could take a long time and the village needs you to protect them." said Itachi.

"But Shisui has a village to care for as well and he was able to come all the way here to the village for a mission! That's not fair!" I complained pointing an accused finger at Shisui.