"Greyson-Greyson. I'm fine. I'm at Jaxons. He came and found me. And no I'm not hurt." Physically.

Except for my leg and the bruises, but they can't compare to me mentally.

"Oh thank GOD! I was looking for you for weeks! I called the police and they said the couldn't do anything because they didn't have clues to find you! Ugh! I swear I wanted to slap them and kill them!"

I ended up on the couch and curled up to the couches arm.

"I'm glad to hear that you never gave up on me too."

"What! Are you kidding me!? I would never give up on you! Don't ever think about that! You're my main B! I don't know what I would do with out you!"

I smiled at the thought of him getting all worked up at the officers. I hear him sit up and I hear him shuffle around on his bed.

"No. I'm fine. I just can't sleep without getting nightmares about what happen." I said while my voice got small at the end.

The line went silent again till he broke it.
"W-Want to talk about it?"

Now it was my turn to be silent.

"It might help with helping you to go back to sleep."

I sighed deeply. "Well...umm. W-When they drugged me...they...they tied me to a chair and would come in out and would talk to me but...but later on they tied me onto the ceiling and they stripped me till I was just in my bra and panties. They...They touched me in places that I didn't like Greyson. I...I couldn't do anything but let it happen. They ra...raped...they raped me Greyson. And I couldn't do anything. Different men raped me every night. It didn't matter to them if I screamed and thrashed around just for them to stop. Later on they got fed up with me screaming and moving around so they tapped my mouth shut and tied me down on the bed till I soon on just laid there and let them do anything. I-I just can't get those memories out of my head! No matter how much I try I just can't get rid of them. I have a scar on my thigh to remind me of what happen Greyson!" I didn't know I was crying till I started to hiccup and my face was dripping tears.

The line was silent and all you can hear out my sobs and me sniffing.

"I just want it to stop." I said through my sob.

"I-I'm so sorry Jordan." He whispered.

I continued to cry  and I closed my eyes but I gasped and open my eyes when I felt a hand on my wrist and pulled the phone out of my grasp.

I look up through my blurry eyes and I see Jaxon standing there with boxers on in front of me.

"Bye Greyson." He said then he clicked his phone off.

I continued to sob because I didn't know how long he's been there. I wrap my arms around my self and buried my face in my knees. I felt the couch dip and then I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pulled me into his chest.

I continued to cry into his chest while he was telling me soothing words in my ears while rubbing my arms and my back.

"I would never let you get hurt again Jordan. I promise." He whispered.

******

Im crying blood.

Never say your life is perfect because it can turn around in the matters of seconds.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon...
SS