Aren't You Happy?

Começar do início

I started moving to the music. I didn't dance with any girls. I know where that leads and I'm really not that type of guy. I mean I know my friends are, but your crowd only defines you if you let it. My friends are cool, they're fucking awesome but they are fucking assholes and they know and respect that I'm not.

I looked at my watch seeing that it was eight thirty. Since we work late nights, we always have diner at nine. I found the guys telling them I was about to head out. I had danced all the alcohol off so I didn't feel uncomfortable about driving home.

I climbed into my car, starting it up and heading home. I texted Mariana to tell her that I was on my way home and that it would just be us for diner tonight.

I made it to the house quite quickly. I could've just hung out in the den but honestly I had to go out because I just really didn't want to see my Mother. Mariana knows I have a rough past with my parents so she understands. I've never really went into detail with her about my youth. But we're about to spend forever together pretty soon, so I guess it'll be brought to light when I'm ready to open up to her about it.

I got out of the car, a sudden rush of memories hitting me.

''Damien.'' I mumbled, a set of ocean blue eyes appearing in my head. I felt my eyes prickling with tears and had to lean against the car to sustain my stability.

I've been thinking about my future all day, now I'm getting this weird feeling as if my past is about to come back to hunt me.

I had this long three year period during college where I couldn't stop thinking about...him. He was my every thought and I would imagine that one day he'd pop up on campus and tell me that everything was fine now ya'know. That since we were finally away from our parents we could be together again.

But that never happened. He never showed up.

I wasted three years of my college life an introverted, depressed, bitter hope filled mess.

Anyway.

I regained myself, putting my car keys in my pocket and walking into the house.

There was only one way I could possibly get him out of my mind now, and that was to put myself in a position to where I could only think about Mariana. I felt bad sometimes, fucking her to get him out of my mind. But I'd do anything to not have him in my every thought.

''Hey, hone--'' Mariana said, turning the corner but I cut her off, catching her off guard as I slammed my lips onto hers, gripping her waist with my hands as I pinned her against the wall, hearing her moan into my mouth.

''No dinner?'' She asked in between kisses. I felt my way up her shirt, unclipping her bra. Quickly helping her remove that and her shirt.

''I suddenly have a taste for something sweet.'' I said, aggressively sucking on her collarbone, feeling her melt beneath me.

I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to carry her up the stairs. I walked into our bedroom, laying her down on the bed, stripping my shirt off and immediately connecting my lips with hers.

She ran her fingers through my hair, gripping the strands tightly. Looking at her, and hearing how softly she speaks you'd never guess that she was into anything rough, but she lives for it. And so do I.

I trailed kisses down her neck, spreading kisses over her breasts and down her stomach. I pulled her panties off running my hands down her sexy thighs, before I spread her legs and began to work my tongue skillfully.

She's the only woman I've ever ate out. I've slept with one other woman before her but that was just an on and off hookup, nothing serious. She gave me head, yes, but I didn't reciprocate. Not like I do with Mariana.

By the time I was done, her moans were bouncing off the walls and she was reaching for my pants trying desperately to get them off of me. I pulled my pants and my briefs off.

I let my lips fall on hers again. Her nails were clawing at my back, trying to pull me closer to her, trying to get more contact, trying to do everything so that she didn't have to come right out and just say 'fuck me'. Inwardly I laughed.

I gripped her thigh in my hand squeezing hard before I slid into her. Her moans floated in the air.

The sex was great. It always is. But it always leaves me feeling empty. It's not enough.

Mariana had passed out shortly after, she was laying on my chest and I was staring up into the darkness of our bedroom.

I'm not happy.

I'm content, but I'm not happy.

∆A/N∆

Please leave comments to tell me what you think of this story!

Vote Please!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted: Nov. 24, 2016