If it's important to Mariana that my opinion is expressed on certain things then I'll express my opinion, but if she wants to do certain things without me, like today for example, I'm perfectly fine with giving her the space she needs.

I parked my car, turning the engine off and getting out. I headed into the pub tucking the keys in my pocket and spotting my friends immediately as they were the only ones causing a scene in the bar section.

''Whoa, I need to see ID.'' The guard at the door said. I rolled my eyes as I dug into my pocket pulling my wallet out. One thing I really hate is how I never seemed to grow out of my youth. I'm twenty two and I still look seventeen. I absolutely hate getting ID'd at the store or at clubs or bars. It pisses me off so badly.

I took my wallet out of my pocket, sliding my ID out and showing it to the man, who then let me enter. I slid my ID back in and put my ID in my pocket, walking over to my friends and grabbing a seat at the bar.

I flicked Harrison off as soon as his joke ready eyes landed on me. ''Not even in the mood.'' I said, brushing him off.

''Five shots of Hennessy, ice, with chasers.'' Gareth ordered. ''What crawled up your ass and died, mate?'' He asked with his deep Aussie accent, turning to look at me.

''I can already feel myself succumbing to you guys trying to talk me out of the wedding, so I'm going to sulk about it while we get wasted so I don't have to do it while we get coffee at a diner right before I go home just so that my fiancé doesn't know I got plastered while reconsidering our future together.'' I vented out in a rush.

I grabbed a shot as soon as the bartender placed it on the contour, downing it, feeling the light liquid burn my throat as I reach for two more doing the same.

''Ahhh,'' I groaned, feeling the burn seep down further, invading the pit of my stomach. I looked over to see everyone staring at me. ''What?'' I asked.

''Nothing...it's just we've never seen you so eager to have fun, or just let go.'' Kenneth answered, picking up his shot and drinking it.

''Well fuck don't question it, let's just go with it before he snaps out of it or something.'' Andrew said, smacking Kenneth on his back, before everyone took their eyes off of me and went back to what they were doing.

We joked around at the bar, then moved over to the tables, ordered some food and proceeded to play darts.

''How about this, Stevie,'' Harrison said in a teasing tone. The only person who calls me 'Stevie' is Mariana. I knew exactly where this was going. ''If I win, I get to bang your fiancé before you two officially tie the knot, but if I loose I'll stop jerking off to the thought of her.''

''Dude, you're so fucking disgusting. If I was a bit more sober I'd punch you in your fucking face, but since I'm not, you're on.'' I said laughing, causing everyone else to laugh.

Harrison sucks at darts and it's not like I'd let him do it even if he did win. I'd knock his fucking teeth out if he even tried but being in this moment with the guys made it funny to joke about.

We had a few more drinks and then headed out to a club. Andrew drove since he was the least buzzed. He had a really high tolerance for alcohol and even so he didn't drink more than two shots so he'd still be legally sober.

We stopped at this clubbed called 'Haze'. It was the best in the city. It opened at four pm and didn't close until four am, proving that it was never too early or too late to be drunk or hype.

Once we hit the door all the guys scattered to go find them a DTF girl for the night, but I didn't need that. I felt the alcohol start to hit so I went to the dance floor.