The Backup

Captain America POV

People gawked at us as we flew over the water. "Nothing to see here just earths mightiest heroes" Tony said to the crowded beach. People had there phones out video taping us and where fangirling over us.

"Have any of you seen a boy with black hair and green eyes and blonde girl anywhere." People looked around confused.

One of the owners of a Casey's had heard the commotion and went to see what was happening. "Did the blonde one get shot in the leg?" Nat smiled. "That would be them. Where did they go?"

The guy glanced back at his store. "They are in there, they went into a bathroom." Widow and Clint ran towards the Casey's but Tony stopped them. "This is quicker."

Before any of us could stop him he blasted the roof of the Casey's. the owner gasped and we all sprung into action. I stood cautiously next to the store. "Nice going Tony. You killed them!" Clint yelled.

Then the ground started shaking and with a blast the rubble exploded and there they where sitting there. They both looked exhausted but the boy picked the girl up anyways.

"Surrender now and we won't hurt you." Percy rolled his and eyes and set the girl down on her feet. Her glare sent shivers down my spine.

"You'd be surprised at how often I hear that." The boy pulled out his pen and stepped protectively in front of the girl. Suddenly the ground started to shake, the wind blew harder, and a elf on a Elephant appeared?

"Did someone order can of butt whipping, extra hot?" He grinned as fire exploded in his hand. "Nice one Leo." The elephant snorted in response. A boy with blonde hair and glasses landed next to him. He rolled his eyes. "You can turn human again Frank!"

The elephant quickly shrunk into a human. They both laughed as the Latino boy face planted. "Some warning would be nice next time!" He muttered, his mouth full of sand. Then with a flash a horse carrying two girl landed next to them.

"Sorry it took so long." One of the girls said. "Piper insisted we stop for Starbucks." The three guys turned there heads to the other girl. "What? I was thirsty!"

The blonde guy helped them both off and they finally turned to us. "Who exactly are you?" Tony said with a look of disgust. "There my backup." Percy said smirking. They all pulled out there weapons, and charged.