The White Room

Annabeth's POV

I jolted awake. Beads of sweat dripping down my face. Damn it! I scanned the room. There where cameras everywhere. I looked across from me. I was sitting at simple table with a chair across from me. The all white room gave me a head ache. I tried to get up but I quickly notice my hands where cuffed to the table. I thought for a second. It was all coming back to me. Me and Percy hanging out, us getting attacked.

Percy! I quick shot up and tried to get out of the hand cuffs. "Calm down". A voice said. "Where is Percy." I growled. She walked over to where we could see face to face, her short red hair sweeping back and forth. She smirked "Your boyfriends fine. We are just interrogating him"

She sat down in the seat across from me. "Why don't you make this easy for us and tell me who you and your fiancé work for." I sat back down and glared at the red haired girl. "We don't work for anyone! Now let us go" I said

She just laughed "We will get you to talk," she said smirking "Well I have to go interrogate your boyfriend again." I glared at her as she walked out of the room. I waited to hear the click of the door before scanning the room again.

There was at least 2 cameras. So they where watching me. I had to get out of there. A plan quickly began to form in my head. Let's do this.

Heyo soldiers! I really hoped you liked that chapter! I'm sorry it was so short hopefully it will be longer next time. I should update in a a few days hopefully. (I'm moving)
~Scarlet.soldier