The Chase

Percy's POV

That didn't go as planned. Annabeth was shot and now I'm pretty sure the army is after us. I just have to get to camp I told myself.

I sighed in relief as we reached the beach. The familiar touch of the sand comforted me. I held on tightly to Annabeth. "You ok Annie?" She punched me in the shoulder. "Don't call me Annie and I can walk!"

I smiled at her. "Sorry wisegirl Im no doctor but I don't think it's good to walk on you leg when it's been shot." She just sighed kissed my on the cheek. "Let's go before they catch up"

We wouldn't make it the camp in time. It had to be about 30 miles away. I mean I'm pretty athletic but that is a little much for me. "What if we Iris message camp?" Annabeth said looking up at me. "Your genius Wisegirl"

I ran into the nearest convenience store and sat Annabeth down on a stair inside. "Wait. We need money." Annabeth pulled a drachma and a 20 dollar bill out of her bra. "What the-" I started. "They never check there" she said with a smile. Taking the $20 I bought a first aid kit.

I picked Annabeth back up. We probably looked really weird but I didn't care. I carried her to the bathroom and set her down on the toilet. "Hold still this might sting a little."

She squeezed my hand as I put in the stuff to clean the wound. I pulled out the tweezers to get the bullet out. Annabeth squeezed my hand harder. "It will be ok." I told her giving her hand a reassuring squeeze before starting in the bullet.

Finally I got it out. Annabeth didn't look to hot. I wrapped her leg and them took a step back. She seemed relieved. "We need to hurry. It won't be long before they find us." Annabeth handed my the drachma. I sat down next to her on the seat and and summoned some water. "Piper McLean, Camp HalfBlood."

Piper PVO

Camp was in chaos. Percy and Annabeth had gone missing. We had search party's everywhere. They had been missing for two days. Last thing I saw of them was when they where sitting by Thalia's tree having a picnic.

They would have gone anywhere without telling someone and no monster would be dumb enough to go after them. I groaned and looked over at Jason. "Where could they be."

He put his arm around me reassuringly. "We'll find them Pipes". I just sighed and started towards the Big House to see if Chiron had found anything.

I was about halfway there when I saw a glimmer behind me. "Piper?" I whipped around and saw Annabeth and Percy in a bathroom. Annabeth leg was wrapped and they both looked exhausted.

"Percy? Annabeth? Where are you two!" I felt a wave of relief wash over me. They where ok. "When we where sitting by Thalias tree and group of people attacked us and we got capture." Who would be able to take down Percy and Annabeth? "Do you know who they where of if they where even human?" He though for a second. "They where human. There was a tin man, a guy in spandex, a guy Merida, goldilocks, and a scientist."

I racked my brain for any clue of who they where. Tin man... "The Avengers" They gave me a crazy look. "You got captured by the Avengers, earths 'mightiest hero's" Percy raised his eye brow and Annabeth laughed. "Where are you guys?" Annabeth piped up. "We are in A Casey's on the beach in Long Island. We escaped but they will be coming for us."

As if on cue the wall of the bathroom exploded and the image disappeared. I then ran to go get Chiron.

Yay yay yay yay. 🤘🏻🦃🐘🐶☕️☠️🍪🎊🎀🎂😭🦄🎉😘🍩🎁😃