What a surprise

~~~Y/n= your name~~~
~~~E/c= eye colour~~~
~~~H/c= hair colour~~~
~~~F/c= fave. colour~~~
~~~S/n= singer name~~~
~~~B/n= fave. band~~~

Your P.O.V.
"You never EVER told me you had a girl friend! WAIT! Does Melissa know!? Did you tell her and forget about me!?" Aaron gave me a big bear hug and smiled. "I'm sorry y/n. Please don't be mad at me?" The big oaf knows how to pull my heart stings. "Well then, while your here, why don't you and your love bird help me out with unpacking. The van won't be here until the day after tomorrow. Aaron nods and we walk outside. I show miss Aphmau inside while Aaron picked up Mr. Creepymcbooboopants (the white haired stalker guy).

~Tiem Skip~

It's been half an hour since we started and Mr. Creepymcbooboopants is already awake. I was kinda hopping that he would be dead. "Where am-... OHHH HOHOHO! How could I forget about the lovely gem that just moved next door to me? Where are my manners. Hi, I'm Travis. Call me if you need any TLC," I turned around to see Travis reaching for my butt. I slap away his hand and calmly say "Oh no, where are my manners. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you- oh I'm sorry. I seem to have forgotten your name. It was, narcissistic ass-hole right?"  Travis stood there dumbfound by my statement. "Well, that's what you get for hitting on my sister, narcissistic ass-hole," Aaron said in a very smug tone. "Ooohhh snap!" Seriously! How many times will a random guy come up behind me without telling me his name!? I turn around to see a guy with brown hair and emrald green eyes, another guy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. And finally, is it okay to say, DAYUM! This guys a hunk, (can you feel the sarcasm) A man with dark blue hair and matching eyes stood next to the others. "Dayum Travis! I didn't know your new girl friend had this much spunk." The blue haired guy said. "Oh I'm sorry. I have a name you know, I'm more than a pretty face." I say, in hopes to scare the guy off. "Well, maybe I should get to know you then." The blue haired man said. My plan failed, shoot! Seeing as my plan failed I delivered a swift blow to his, thing, and flick my h/c locks back with a sassy tone. "D-D-DANTE!" The blonde haired guy said. Aphmau chuckles "Well, that's what ya get for entering a girls house without permission." She chuckles some more.