Pool Partay!

~~~Y/n= your name~~~
~~~E/c= eye colour~~~
~~~H/c= hair colour~~~
~~~F/c= fave. colour~~~
~~~S/n= singer name~~~
~~~B/n= fave. band~~~

Your P.O.V
Its been roughly five hours since the 'games began' and I am quite frankly sick of these people already. Well, I don't mean that, but, yeah. Any way; all I've been thinking about is...

~Flash Back~

What the actual fuck dude! We're in a closet! The game doesn't imply that we have to kiss!" I say wiping the saliva from my mouth. Travis turned to face me and said "Well we had to do something to pass time!"

~End~

Damn, his lips were soft "Heyyy baby!"
"What the fu-" I yell!
"You scared the shit outta me Travis!"
"Was it a good scare?"
"No! Not after last night you dick!"
We continued to argue until the girls came out of the bath room in their swim suits. "Who's ready to swim?" Aphmau said.
"I'm not in the mood Aph" I said
"Well, tough! Your getting that pool of yours!"
"NNNNOOOOOOO!!!"
Aphmau pushed me into the bathroom and began forcing me into her spare swim suit. It wasn't to flashy or reveiling but... fuck it's embarrassing.

(Your swim suit)

"A-Aph... Really?" I say as I look into the mirror. "Really, really!" She said as she pushed me outside. Everyone was already playing in the pool... well... everyone except Aaron. He was waiting for Aph. "Ready babe?" He said "U-Uhu.." Aphmau said nervously as she stepped into the shallow end of the pool. "Aphmau-senpai can't swim to well so Aaron-kun is teaching her," I hear Kawaii~Chan say as she stepped into my peripheral vision. "Oohhh..." I say.

"AAAHHH! Laurance! Your dick!" I yelled as Laurance swam away. He had just splashed me with water because I hadn't gotten wet yet. I dived into the pool and began chasing after him. He got out of the pool. I got out of the pool. But I slipped and fell back in. I was expecting a sharp pain on my back but instead it was just a splash. I opened my eyes and see...DANTE!