During The Night

~~~Y/n= your name~~~
~~~E/c= eye colour~~~
~~~H/c= hair colour~~~
~~~F/c= fave. colour~~~
~~~S/n= singer name~~~
~~~B/n= fave. band~~~

Your P.O.V
After we joined the other in the circle I felt a wet substance on my lap.
"Did you, or did you not, make out with Travis?" Lucinda asked.
"GAH! Lucinda ! What is this stuff!?"
"A truth potion. Now, spill. the. BEANS!"
Everyone in the circle was now looking at me. I stood up and walked into the bath room. "YOUR ALL BITCHES!" I say through the door as I turn on the shower and get undressed.
"Well, it was worth a try," I hear Lucinda say.

~Time Skip~

I'm out of the shower and we've all set up our sleeping bag and pillows. I roll over in my sleeping bag, trying to get comfortable, when I realise that Garroth is on one side of me, and Dante is on the other. I'M ON THE BOYS SIDE OF THE ROOM!!! I try to get out of my sleeping bag to move when I feel a hand land on my shoulder. It was Aaron. "Stay. Y/n, stay," he said sleepily. "F-fine," I said before getting back in my bag and going to sleep.

(Play song now and keep reading, don't worry about the video)

Tilli Tillit Bon, Tilli Tilli Bon...

I wake up from whispers and sound. Tilli Tilli Bon...
The voices continue. I stand up in my sleeping bag and walk around the house. I go to the couch and pull a base-ball bat from under neath (I always keep one close, just incase). I looked around the house opening and closing doors, when suddenly, I fell a breath on the back of my neck. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled. I swung the bat as hard as I could. There was a thunk on the floor and then the music stopped and a torch switched on.
(Stop the music now if you want)
"Woah, woah, chill girl! Its just us!"
I looked around and saw the guys.
"Your all Dicks! And most of you have one too!"
I yelled as Aphmau began to point to the floor. I look down and see Lucinda knocked out cold.
"Well, she deserved it!"
I walked over to the couch and placed the bat back where it belonged. I then hopped into bed and shut my eyes.