Prologue

Hi guys!! Finally updating! ;) As a New Year's present. :)

Lookieee what I found!:D kristen Stewart and Liam payne together on a picture!:D I know... not the best picture of them, and Kristen isn't blonde, but it sorta fits the story... doesn't it? :p never mind.

One Direction - Stronger on the side. :) My favourite song from their newest album.:3

Sooo vote, comment and all! ;)

***

THE YEAR 2019

Lacie's POV

It was dark and freezing cold. I stood alone on the bridge, breathing heavily. Under me the river flowed coldly as if it wanted me to get away too. Even the river didn't want me.

Suddenly I felt something cold pointed to my back and alcohol smell grew around me.

"Hello sweetie..." I heard his voice. A thrill futtered through me as he put his dirty hand to my face and pulled a stray of my blonde hair aside. I turned my head slightly towards him, but didn't dare move. I knew he could shoot me. And he would too, despite the fact that I was his daughter. I was. I never spoke of him as a father anymore. He didn't act as one. He didn't even act as a human. 

"What did you do to Liam?" I asked clenching my teeth.

"I killed him!" he answered cruelly.

Anger burned inside me. I dind't care about the gun, or who he was. I just turned angrily to face hi and hurt him somehow, anyhow, just make him feel bad, but as I lifted my hand, before I could do any harm, he shot.

I woke up sweating and panting. I looked around and my heartbeat slowly got back to its normal pace as I saw where I was. It was just a dream. Everything was okay. Seven years passed since that day my dad shot himself, but I still had nightmares about him. 

"Are you okay?" Liam asked. I nodded. He lay next to me in bed a stroked my face.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked worried, layingback on his warm chest, inhaling his scent.

"It's okay." he said." We should be getting up soon anyway..." he said putting his arm around me and pulling me close." Remember what day it is?" I wrinkled my eyebrows then smiled.

"It's the day we announce our engagement!" I said turning to my fiancee and kissing him. Oh God, Liam kissed so good! I loved his lips, his eyes, his nose, his chin, his everything. And I knew for sure he loved me too.

"We don't have to, if you don't want to, babe..." he started, but I interrupted.

"I want to. I want everyone to know how much we love each other." I said.

"Okay" he smiled kissing my forehead." C'mon then."

" Go on have breakfast, I'll be right there..." I said picking up my phone.

"Woah, wait!" he said grabbing the phone from my hand." No twitter, facebook, or any social community pages, remember?" he asked.

"Ahh, but sweetie pie..." I moaned jokingly, looking at him with my cutest face.

"No, I won't look at you, you can't make me!" he covered his eyes, helding up the phone high, so I couldn't reach it.

Since I got so much hate from fans and had the tendency to commit suicide or get really depressed, Liam decided that management will post on my twitter and facebook in my name and only read me nice comments. He cared about me like a baby... but that's just a reason I loved him.

I smiled evilly as I had a thought. His eyes were closed and he used both of his hands. But I trusted him. I would trust my whole life on him. I stood on the bed and closed my eyes, the shouted," Oh my gosh, I'm gonna fall!" and started to fall backwards.

The pillows nooked under me and my blonde hair flew back. Then he catched me. I opened my eyes and there he was leaning over me, his mouth slightly opened, his brown eyes shining, and his strong arms around me.

"You have to stop doing this, babe, you might really fall one time..." he said but his eyes were smiling.

"I trust you..." I said and we kissed. Our romantic little morning was suddenly interrupted by something... or someone...

"Aww, how ro-man-tic!" Louis came in the door mimicating the words." Now-now, children... don't go acting silly... after all, you're just twentysix years old." he said seriously but we all knew he was joking.

"Hey Louis, you're up early..." I shook my head laughing.

"So, it's the big day!" Zayn came in too happily." So kids, I must tell you some important things that you must know about marriage."

Zayn was the most experienced from the boys, since he was in happy marriage with Perrie and already had a little son. They lived in another city not far, but came to London to be at our engagement party.

"Jeez Zayn, it's just an engagement annuncement..." Liam said putting me down on solid floor.

"No, Zayn's right" Niall walked in too and sat on our bed." You two know nothing about love" he said then bursted out lauhing knwing that we were like the most romantic couple from the five. Niall was also in engagement with a sweet girl named Sarah, Louis was not long ago married to a girl named Daisy, and Harry... he was just flirty Harry still. But his oldest relationship has been going on for quite a long time and we hoped that it will last finally. 

"That is why Mr Tomlinson will enlighten you kids..." Louis put his arm around my shoulder.

"Ah, Lou..." I put down his arm." We've been engaged for almost a year now. We just didn't announce it yet."

"And you didn't tell your future baby's godfather, Uncle Lou?!" he shouted in our face. Future godfather of our baby? Louis sure planned ahead.

"Why's everyone up in this goddamned early hour?" Harry walked in sleepily.

"Guys, I think we can handle it... alone..." Liam said looking around seriously, making the boys frown." But before I officially get engaged lets have one last pillow fight!" he said throwing a pillow at Harry, waking him up. In a few seconds, pillows and feathers were flying everywhere, and the boys shouted happily around. I quickly escaped while I could to make breakfast for the boys.

***

"Everyone, it's One Direction and their girls!" they finally announced and we stepped on the stage.

Great cheering welcomed us and I smiled. My fiancee was s famous, still he never got self-concious about it. By now the whole world knew and loved One Direction, they were like the most famous and rich people in the world.

"Hello everyone!" Harry said in the mic and the cheering got even louder.

"This is a special day..." Zayn said." Because we all brought our loved ones too. Although we five boys are in the band, we want everyone to see how much we love our family... at least it's true for me." he said smiling at Perrie and making Directioners cry.

"Thank you so much everyone for all your love!" Louis continued." Without you we would never have gotten here..." he said thankfully, holding up the award they just won.

"We've come with a new song to you..." Niall said." But first of all we have a few announcements to make." he said then looked at Liam.

"Yes, ah..." he stammered and I looked down smiling. He was so cute." I know it took us a while... so you may have already guessed it... but me and Lacie..." he didn't even say it, but already some Directioners cheered." got engaged." he finished and the Directioners finally burst out.Some cried or were angry, but most were happy for us and I was glad.

In the middle of the cheering I suddenly sensed something wasn't quite right, but nobody seemed to notice. I looked around to see what was happening, and my eye catched Liam's eye. His smile faded, and I looked back at the crowd. There was someone in black. There may have been more, but I only saw one, and the person threw something next to me, but I didn't move. It was too late then. I lost sense of where or what I was. Everything blacked out around me.