Chapter 1

Hey y'all! This is the first chapter of Changed! Hope y'all enjoy it! I thought I would try and write a Chandler Riggs fan fic cause why the hell not?! Okay well don't forget to like and comment anything! I love feedback!

Adeline's Pov:

I toss and turn in my bed as I think about the days past events. I had run into the most 
'important' girl that goes to the school. The only high school in this small ass town. 

Her name is Rose, but I doubt that is her real name. She is a snotty, rude, prissy, arrogant bitch. She has everything the popular girl is supposed to have. She has the quarter back, the guys on the side that the quarter back has no clue about, the make up, the friends, and the attitude. 

She has dark brown hair that, if I am going to be honest, looks like a bad dye job. She has the cell phone that controls her small life, her minions at her side 24/7, the brown eyes, the plump lips, and the amazing body. 

Rose in one word can only be described as the devil. She can flip your life in side out and upside down in a matter of hours. 

Today in the hall I had been keeping my head down, as I usually do, reading my book while dodging people threw the large crowd. It was the end of the day and winter break is now upon us as it is Friday. Everyone was being loud and obnoxious. Girls in the hallways either making plans to hangout or saying goodbye to each other like they where going of to war and not coming home. I was almost out of the crowd of loud animals until I ran into a metal surface of a locker door. 

My book went flying and I grabbed my nose. It had hurt like I had been struck by Hercules! I felt throbbing and heard laughs all-around me as I felt a warm and thick substance in my cold hands. 

I brought my hands from my now throbbing nose and saw them covered in my blood. I gasp slightly at the sight. I look around in panic to get my book so that I could get the hell out of there.

I spot my book on the ground and swipe it off the ground as quick as it had fallen. I feel everyone's eyes on me, them laughing at me and yelling inaudible words. 

I breath in hard as I try to keep calm, I could not cry in front of these douches. I finally turn to see who's locker I had run into. It was Jeremiah Wreaths locker. One of Rose's side whores. He looks like he had seen a murder as we make eye contact. He looks horrified, he swallows hard as his adams apple bobs up and down. 

I grab my nose as I start to speed walk towards the doors, until I run into another object, this time instead of it being an object, it was a person. I look up to see Rose in horror as she looks down at her clothing. I had gotten blood all over her white shirt. I hear everyone's laughs as I am scared shitless.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" She shrieks so loud and everyone that was laughing now stops. 

"I-I didn't, I-I am sorry." I try to get out anything to make her anger boil down. 

"Start watching where your walking! Are you blind or something?! Maybe you should go to the damn eye doctor!" She yells as her face got really red.

I looked around at everyone again and speed walk around Rose to the doors and made my way outside with my now bloody hands and face.

I'm horrified, so embarrassed! What's even worse is I do have glasses! I was wearing contacts! The last day before a great and wonderful winter break starts I have to be noticed and embarrassed. I sit up off my bed, with the protest of Fish at my side.

I pet his soft, fluffy body and sigh. He looks at me with his eyes and meows. I chuckle and lean down, guzzling my face in his soft body. I feel his purring against my face and just sigh.

I finally let him go and stand up from my bed. When my feet hit the carpet my room creeks. The damn house is older then the great wall of China. 

I make my way to my door and open it. It makes a loud and deafening creak. I cringe as I step from my room into the small hallway. My dad's room is two doors down. I turn down the hallway and walk with stealth. 

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cabinet and open the fridge. The light blinds me and I close my eyes, making a slight shriek. 

I open my eyes once again and grab the Root Beer. Root beer makes everything good again. I open my freezer and grab the vanilla ice cream.

Whenever I am getting bad anxiety I sneak down stairs and make myself root beer floats. I have been doing it for as long as I can remember, but I have never been caught. 

I put the last scoop of vanilla ice cream into the glass and put the scooper in the dishwasher. I sit and stare out the window of my house, looking at the neighborhood. I have been in this community for my whole life. I grew up in this house with my father and mammy. This is all I know. 

I don't have many friends, actually. I don't have any friends. Since the 3rd grade I have been known as the weird quite girl. I'm not to be messed with, but I don't mind that. I like having no one but my family to worry about, no drama with anyone. 

I have really never had any friends, so you can say I'm slightly shy. Instead of spending time with people that don't really like me, I spend most of my time playing my ukulele or guitar, taking pictures, and thrift shopping with Mammy. 

I like it this way. I have no emotional attachment to anyone but my family, and to me that helps. My dad worries tho. He is worried that since I don't have any friends that I might end up alone, even tho I am only 16. 

As I finish my root beer float, I think about everything and anything that comes to mind. I finish up and put everything in the dishwasher as quietly as I can. I make my way back up to my small room. 

I shut the door and sigh in content knowing that I have not been caught. I turn to see Fish on my bed, sleeping. My room is small, but cozy. It fits me perfectly. 

I make my way back to my bed and sit down carefully, not to wake Fish. I want to grab my computer, but I just sit here in the darkness of my room and stare at the wall. I feel and hear Fish stir and stand, I take this as my time to get into my bed. 

I pull the blanket over my ridged and cold body as Fish comes up to me and lays by my side. I sit here for another 2 hours until I finally doze into a light sleep. 

Hey y'all! I know I know, it wasn't long. But! It is just the beginning, I wanted you all to kinda get a feel for Adeline and how she is! I hope you all like her cause I really do! Leave comments below of what you all thought cause know love feed back! And don't forget to like! Love y'all!